Report NEP-CTA-2012-09-22This is the archive for NEP-CTA, a report on new working papers in the area of Contract Theory & Applications. Simona Fabrizi issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Berliant, Marcus & Yu, Chia-Ming, 2012. "Rational Expectations in Urban Economics," MPRA Paper 41356, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Dirk Bergemann & Ji Shen & Yun Xu & Edmund M. Yeh, 2012. "Multi-Dimensional Mechanism Design with Limited Information," Levine's Working Paper Archive 786969000000000559, David K. Levine.
- Natalia Montinari & Antonio Nicolò & Regine Oexl, 2012. "Mediocrity and Induced Reciprocity," Jena Economic Research Papers 2012-053, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena.
- Qingmin Liu & George J. Mailath & Andrew Postlewaite & Larry Samuelson, 2012. "Matching with Incomplete Information," Levine's Working Paper Archive 786969000000000551, David K. Levine.
- Cao, Xiaoyong & Tian, Guoqiang, 2012. "Second-Price Auctions with Different Participation Costs," MPRA Paper 41200, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Kaminski, Bogumil & Latek, Maciej, 2012. "A Simple Model of Bertrand Duopoly with Noisy Prices," MPRA Paper 41333, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Miriam Schütte & Philipp C. Wichardt, 2012. "Delegation in Long-Term Relationships," SOEPpapers on Multidisciplinary Panel Data Research 480, DIW Berlin, The German Socio-Economic Panel (SOEP).
- Paolo Crosetto & Alexia Gaudeul & Gerhard Riener, 2012. "Partnerships, Imperfect Monitoring and Outside Options: Theory and Experimental Evidence," Jena Economic Research Papers 2012-052, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena.
- Farhi, Emmanuel & Tirole, Jean, 2012. "Liquid Bundles," TSE Working Papers 12-328, Toulouse School of Economics (TSE), revised Oct 2013.
- Farhi, Emmanuel & Tirole, Jean, 2012. "Liquid Bundles," IDEI Working Papers 736, Institut d'Économie Industrielle (IDEI), Toulouse, revised Oct 2013.
- Ugur Akgun & Ioana Chioveanu, 2012. "Loyalty Discounts," CEDI Discussion Paper Series 12-07, Centre for Economic Development and Institutions(CEDI), Brunel University.