Report NEP-CTA-2012-06-13This is the archive for NEP-CTA, a report on new working papers in the area of Contract Theory & Applications. Simona Fabrizi issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Kvaløy, Ola & Olsen, Trond, 2012. "The Tenuous Relationship between Effort and Performance Pay," UiS Working Papers in Economics and Finance 2012/11, University of Stavanger.
- Wladimir Andreff, 2012. "The winner's curse: why is the cost of sports mega-events so often underestimated?," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-00703466, HAL.
- Julian A. Parra-Polania, 2012. "Transparency: can central banks commit to truthful communication?," BORRADORES DE ECONOMIA 009614, BANCO DE LA REPÚBLICA.
- Julian A. Parra POlanía, 2012. "Transparency: can central banks commit to truthful communication?," Borradores de Economia 711, Banco de la Republica de Colombia.
- Oz Shy & Rune Stenbacka, 2012. "Investment in customer recognition and information exchange," Working Papers 12-4, Federal Reserve Bank of Boston.
- Brown, Martin & Degryse, Hans & Höwer, Daniel & Penas, María Fabiana, 2012. "How do banks screen innovative firms? Evidence from start-up panel data," ZEW Discussion Papers 12-032, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Item repec:ecl:ucdeco:2012-09 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Hitoshi Matsushima, 2012. "Optimal Multiunit Exchange Design," CIRJE F-Series CIRJE-F-853, CIRJE, Faculty of Economics, University of Tokyo.
- Banerjee, Abhijit & Hanna, Rema & Mullainathan, Sendhil, 2012. "Corruption," Working Paper Series rwp12-023, Harvard University, John F. Kennedy School of Government.
- Dominik Erharter, 2012. "Credence goods markets, distributional preferences and the role of institutions," Working Papers 2012-11, Faculty of Economics and Statistics, University of Innsbruck.