Report NEP-CTA-2012-05-08This is the archive for NEP-CTA, a report on new working papers in the area of Contract Theory & Applications. Simona Fabrizi issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Bhaskar, Venkataraman, 2012. "Dynamic Moral Hazard, Learning and Belief Manipulation," CEPR Discussion Papers 8948, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Julie Ing, 2012. "The impact of commitment on nonrenewable resources management with asymmetric information on costs," Working Papers halshs-00690896, HAL.
- Simon Gaechter & Esther Kessler & Manfred Koenigstein, 2011. "The roles of incentives and voluntary cooperation for contractual compliance," Discussion Papers 2011-06, The Centre for Decision Research and Experimental Economics, School of Economics, University of Nottingham.
- Pagès, H. & Possamai, D., 2012. "A mathematical treatment of bank monitoring incentives," Working papers 378, Banque de France.
- Pagès, H., 2012. "Bank monitoring incentives and optimal ABS," Working papers 377, Banque de France.
- Segev, Ella & Sela, Aner, 2012. "Multi-Stage Sequential All-Pay Auctions," CEPR Discussion Papers 8949, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Laun, Tobias, 2012. "Optimal Social Insurance with Endogenous Health," SSE/EFI Working Paper Series in Economics and Finance 742, Stockholm School of Economics, revised 28 Apr 2012.
- Besancenot, Damien & Dubart, Delphine & Vranceanu, Radu, 2012. "The value of lies in a power-to-take game with imperfect information," ESSEC Working Papers WP1205, ESSEC Research Center, ESSEC Business School.
- Besancenot, Damien & Dubart, Delphine & Vranceanu, Radu, 2012. "The value of lies in an ultimatum game with imperfect information," ESSEC Working Papers WP1207, ESSEC Research Center, ESSEC Business School.
- Pintér, Miklós, 2011. "Invariance under type morphisms: the bayesian Nash equilibrium," MPRA Paper 38499, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Raduna, Daniela Viviana & Roman, Mihai Daniel, 2011. "Risk aversion influence on insurance market," MPRA Paper 37725, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 01 Feb 2012.
- Eijffinger, Sylvester C W & Nijskens, Rob, 2012. "A dynamic analysis of bank bailouts and constructive ambiguity," CEPR Discussion Papers 8953, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Item repec:dgr:kubcen:2012033 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Loukas Balafoutas & Glenn Dutcher & Florian Lindner & Dmitry Ryvkin, 2012. "The optimal allocation of prizes in tournaments of heterogeneous agents," Working Papers 2012-08, Faculty of Economics and Statistics, University of Innsbruck.