Report NEP-CTA-2012-01-10This is the archive for NEP-CTA, a report on new working papers in the area of Contract Theory & Applications. Simona Fabrizi issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Breton, R., 2011. "A smoke screen theory of financial intermediation," Working papers 356, Banque de France.
- Bhowmik, Anuj & Cao, Jiling, 2011. "Infinite dimensional mixed economies with asymmetric information," MPRA Paper 35618, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Sanjay Jain & Sumon Majumdar & Sharun Mukand, 2011. "Walk the Line: Conflict, State Capacity and the Political Dynamics of Reform," Working Papers 1288, Queen's University, Department of Economics.
- Vinod Mishra & Rajabrata Banerjee & Tania Dey, 2011. "Influence Activity And Allocation Of Firms' Internal Capital: Evidence From Australia," Monash Economics Working Papers 38-11, Monash University, Department of Economics.
- Item repec:ner:carlos:info:hdl:10016/12895 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Myles J. Watts & Jennifer L. Steele & Jay P. Shimshack & Jeffrey T. LaFrance, 2011. "The Public Resource Management Game," Monash Economics Working Papers 29-11, Monash University, Department of Economics.