Report NEP-CTA-2011-06-18This is the archive for NEP-CTA, a report on new working papers in the area of Contract Theory & Applications. Simona Fabrizi issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:old:wpaper:336 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Andrea Attar & Eloisa Campioni & Gwenael Piaser & Uday Rajan, 2011. "Competing Mechanism Games of Moral Hazard: Communication and Robustness," CEIS Research Paper 196, Tor Vergata University, CEIS, revised 10 Jun 2011.
- Timo Heinrich, 2011. "Communication and Reputation in Procurement Auctions – Some Empirical Evidence," Ruhr Economic Papers 0253, Rheinisch-Westfälisches Institut für Wirtschaftsforschung, Ruhr-Universität Bochum, Universität Dortmund, Universität Duisburg-Essen.
- Aggey Semenov & Julian Wright, 2011. "Entry deterrrence via renegotiation-proof non-exclusive contracts," Working Papers 1105E, University of Ottawa, Department of Economics.
- Hairault, Jean-Olivier & Langot, François & Ménard, Sébastien & Sopraseuth, Thepthida, 2011. "Optimal Unemployment Insurance for Older Workers," CEPREMAP Working Papers (Docweb) 1107, CEPREMAP.
- Ngalawa, Harold & Tchana Tchana, Fulbert & Viegi, Nicola, 2011. "Banking Instability and Deposit Insurance: The Role of Moral Hazard," MPRA Paper 31329, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Spenkch, Jörg L., 2011. "Adverse selection and moral hazard among the poor: evidence from a randomized experiment," MPRA Paper 31443, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Derek Stacey, 2011. "Tenure Insecurity, Adverse Selection, and Liquidity in Rural Land Markets," Working Papers 1269, Queen's University, Department of Economics.
- Item repec:fgv:eesptd:08 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Blomquist, Sören & Christiansen, Vidar & Micheletto, Luca, 2011. "Public provision of private goods, self-selection and income tax avoidance," Working Paper Series, Center for Fiscal Studies 2011:6, Uppsala University, Department of Economics.