Report NEP-CTA-2010-09-03This is the archive for NEP-CTA, a report on new working papers in the area of Contract Theory & Applications. Simona Fabrizi issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Timothy N. Cason & Karthik N. Kannan & Ralph Siebert, 2010. "An Experimental Study of Information Revelation Policies in Sequential Auctions," Purdue University Economics Working Papers 1235, Purdue University, Department of Economics.
- James B. Bushnell, 2010. "The Economics of Carbon Offsets," NBER Working Papers 16305, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Item repec:oxf:wpaper:501 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Richard Chisik, 2010. "Job Market Signalling, Stereotype Threat, and Counter-Stereotypical Behavior," Working Papers 024, Ryerson University, Department of Economics, revised Oct 2013.
- Alexander Sebald & Markus Walzl, 2010. "Subjective Performance Evaluations, Self-esteem, and Ego-threats in Principal-agent Relations," Discussion Papers 10-18, University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics.
- Riccardo Calcagno & Stefano Lovo, 2010. "Preopening and Equilibrium Selection," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 10-023/2, Tinbergen Institute.
- Gerlinde Fellner & Sebastian Krügel, 2010. "Overweighting Private Information: Three Measures, One Bias?," Jena Economic Research Papers 2010-058, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena.
- Felix Bierbrauer, 2010. "On the optimality of optimal income taxation," Discussion Paper Series of the Max Planck Institute for Research on Collective Goods 2010_14, Max Planck Institute for Research on Collective Goods.
- Felix Bierbrauer & Pierre C. Boyer, 2010. "The Pareto-Frontier in a simple Mirrleesian model of income taxation," Discussion Paper Series of the Max Planck Institute for Research on Collective Goods 2010_16, Max Planck Institute for Research on Collective Goods.