Report NEP-CTA-2010-08-06This is the archive for NEP-CTA, a report on new working papers in the area of Contract Theory & Applications. Simona Fabrizi issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:bai:series:wp0031 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Guarino, Antonio & Ianni, Antonella, 2010. "Social learning with local interactions," Discussion Paper Series In Economics And Econometrics 1011, Economics Division, School of Social Sciences, University of Southampton.
- Duffy, Sean & Hartwig, Tyson & Smith, John, 2010. "Costly and discrete communication: An experimental investigation," MPRA Paper 24148, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Lammers, Frauke & Schiller, Jörg, 2010. "Contract design and insurance fraud: An experimental investigation," FZID Discussion Papers 19-2010, University of Hohenheim, Center for Research on Innovation and Services (FZID).
- Teng, Jimmy, 2010. "Bayesian Theory of Games: A Statistical Decision Theoretic Based Analysis of Strategic Interactions," MPRA Paper 24189, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Marco Scarsini & Eilon Solan & Nicolas Vieille, 2010. "Lowest Unique Bid Auctions," Papers 1007.4264, arXiv.org.
- Andrea Gallice, 2010. "Price Reveal Auctions on the Internet," Carlo Alberto Notebooks 147, Collegio Carlo Alberto.