Report NEP-CTA-2010-02-20This is the archive for NEP-CTA, a report on new working papers in the area of Contract Theory & Applications. Simona Fabrizi issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Roldan, Flavia, 2009. "The organization of expertise in the presence of communication," IESE Research Papers D/835, IESE Business School.
- Vives, Xavier, 2009. "Asset auctions, information and liquidity," IESE Research Papers D/837, IESE Business School.
- Prabal Roy Choudhury & Debadatta Saha, 2009. "Does the market kill bad ideas? An institutional comparision of committees and markets in network industries," Indian Statistical Institute, Planning Unit, New Delhi Discussion Papers 09-05, Indian Statistical Institute, New Delhi, India.
- Fatemi, Farshad, 2010. "Information Acquisition and Price Discrimination," MPRA Paper 20399, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Romain Baeriswyl & Camille Cornand, 2010. "The signaling role of policy action," Working Papers of BETA 2010-04, Bureau d'Economie Théorique et Appliquée, UDS, Strasbourg.
- Nenad Kos & Matthias Messner, 2010. "Extremal Incentive Compatible Transfers," Working Papers 359, IGIER (Innocenzo Gasparini Institute for Economic Research), Bocconi University.
- Zagaglia, Paolo, 2010. "Informed trading in the Euro money market for term lending," MPRA Paper 20415, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Kristian Bolin & Daniel Hedblom & Anna Lindgren & Bjorn Lindgren, 2010. "Asymmetric Information and the Demand for Voluntary Health Insurance in Europe," NBER Working Papers 15689, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.