Report NEP-CTA-2009-08-30This is the archive for NEP-CTA, a report on new working papers in the area of Contract Theory & Applications. Simona Fabrizi issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Nicolás Figueroa & Oksana Leukhina, 2009. "Information Asymmetries and an Endogenous Productivity Reversion Mechanism," Documentos de Trabajo 264, Centro de Economía Aplicada, Universidad de Chile.
- Ehrmann, Michael & Sondermann, David, 2009. "The reception of public signals in financial markets - what if central bank communication becomes stale?," Working Paper Series 1077, European Central Bank.
- Eduardo Engel & Ronald Fischer & Alexander Galetovic, 2009. "Soft Budgets and Renegotiations in Public-Private Partnerships," NBER Working Papers 15300, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Eduardo Engel & Ronald Fischer & Alexander Galetovic, 2009. "Soft Budgets and Renegotiations in Public-Private Partnerships," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 1723, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Daniel Engelage, 2009. "Optimal Stopping with Dynamic Variational Preferences," Bonn Econ Discussion Papers bgse20_2009, University of Bonn, Germany.