Report NEP-CTA-2009-05-02This is the archive for NEP-CTA, a report on new working papers in the area of Contract Theory & Applications. Simona Fabrizi issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- von Siemens, Ferdinand & Kosfeld, Michael, 2009. "Negative Externalities and Equilibrium Existence in Competitive Markets with Adverse Selection," IZA Discussion Papers 4125, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Lionel De Boisdeffre, 2008. "The perfect foresight assumption revisited : the existence of sequential equilibrium with price uncertainty," Documents de travail du Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne b08105, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1), Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne.
- L. Montanari, 2008. "Foreign Aid and Policies under Asymmetric Information," Working Papers 642, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
- Janet Hua, Jiang & Mei, Dong, 2008. "One or Two Monies?," MPRA Paper 14846, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Lionel De Boisdeffre, 2008. "The perfect foresights' assumption revisited : the existence of equilibrium with multiple price expectations," Documents de travail du Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne b08104, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1), Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne.
- Ngo Van Long & Gerhard Sorger, 2009. "A dynamic pricipal-agent problem as a feedback Stackelberg differentioal game," Vienna Economics Papers 0905, University of Vienna, Department of Economics.
- Jos Jansen, 2009. "On Competition and the Strategic Management of Intellectual Property in Oligopoly," Discussion Paper Series of the Max Planck Institute for Research on Collective Goods 2009_13, Max Planck Institute for Research on Collective Goods.