Report NEP-CTA-2009-04-25This is the archive for NEP-CTA, a report on new working papers in the area of Contract Theory & Applications. Simona Fabrizi issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Jarque, Arantxa & Hopenhayn, Hugo, 2009. "Unobservable Persistant Productivity and Long Term Contracts," UC3M Working papers. Economics we092717, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Departamento de Economía.
- Hoppe, Eva I & Schmitz, Patrick W, 2009. "Gathering Information before Signing a Contract: Experimental Evidence," CEPR Discussion Papers 7252, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Veronica Guerrieri & Robert Shimer & Randall Wright, 2009. "Adverse Selection in Competitive Search Equilibrium," NBER Working Papers 14915, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Giorgio Calcagnini & Fabio Farabullini & Germana Giombini, 2009. "Loans, Interest Rates and Guarantees: Is There a Link?," Working Papers 0904, University of Urbino Carlo Bo, Department of Economics, Society & Politics - Scientific Committee - L. Stefanini & G. Travaglini, revised 2009.
- Elisabetta Iossa & David Martimort, 2009. "The Theory of Incentives Applied to the Transport Sector," The Centre for Market and Public Organisation 09/210, Department of Economics, University of Bristol, UK.
- HOSONO Kaoru & XU Peng, 2009. "Do Banks Have Private Information? Bank screening and ex-post small firm performance," Discussion papers 09016, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Magali Chaudey & Muriel Fadairo, 2009. "Double-Sided Externalities and Vertical Contracting : Evidence from European Franchising Data," Working Papers hal-00376243, HAL.
- Alexander Frankel & Michael Schwarz, 2009. "Experts and Their Records," NBER Working Papers 14921, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Holm, Claus & Schøler, Finn, 2008. "Reduction of Asymmetric Information through Corporate Governance Mechanisms : The Importance of Ownership Dispersion and International," Accounting Research Center Working Papers A-2008-02, University of Aarhus, Aarhus School of Business, Department of Business Studies.