Report NEP-CTA-2009-02-07This is the archive for NEP-CTA, a report on new working papers in the area of Contract Theory & Applications. Simona Fabrizi issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Berliant, Marcus & Kung, Fan-chin, 2009. "Can information asymmetry cause agglomeration?," MPRA Paper 13085, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Engel, Eduardo & Fischer, Ronald, 2008. "Optimal Resource Extraction Contracts under Threat of Expropriation," Working Papers 34, Yale University, Department of Economics.
- Mälkönen, Ville, 2008. "Optimal Public Procurement Contracts Under a Soft Budget Constraint," Discussion Papers 464, VATT Institute for Economic Research.
- Item repec:ecl:ucdeco:08-2 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Axelson, Ulf & Stromberg, Per & Weisbach, Michael S., 2008. "Why Are Buyouts Levered? The Financial Structure of Private Equity Funds," Working Paper Series 2008-15, Ohio State University, Charles A. Dice Center for Research in Financial Economics.
- Engel, Eduardo & Fischer, Ronald & Galetovic, Alexander, 2008. "The Basic Public Finance of Public-Private Partnerships," Working Papers 35, Yale University, Department of Economics.
- Hermalin, Benjamin E. & Weisbach, Michael S., 2009. "Information Disclosure and Corporate Governance," Working Paper Series 2008-17, Ohio State University, Charles A. Dice Center for Research in Financial Economics.
- Osório-Costa, António M., 2009. "Frequent Monitoring in Repeated Games under Brownian Uncertainty," MPRA Paper 13104, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Anderlini, Luca & Gerardi, Dino & Lagunoff, Roger, 2008. "Communication and Learning," Working Papers 37, Yale University, Department of Economics.