Report NEP-CTA-2008-12-21This is the archive for NEP-CTA, a report on new working papers in the area of Contract Theory & Applications. Simona Fabrizi issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Courty, Pascal & Marschke, Gerald, 2008. "On the Sorting of Physicians across Medical Occupations," IZA Discussion Papers 3862, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Tobias Brünner & Rene Levinsky, 2008. "Do prices in the unmediated call auction reflect insider information? - An experimental analysis," Jena Economic Research Papers 2008-090, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena, Max-Planck-Institute of Economics.
- Jun Chen & Zhiqi Chen, 2008. "The Quiet Life of a Monopolist: The Efficiency Losses of Monopoly Reconsidered," Carleton Economic Papers 08-04, Carleton University, Department of Economics, revised Sep 2011.
- Freeman, Richard B. & Gelber, Alexander M., 2008. "Prize Structure and Information in Tournaments: Experimental Evidence," MPRA Paper 12156, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Sartzetakis, Eftichis & Xepapadeas, Anastasios & Petrakis, Emmanuel, 2008. "The role of information provision as a policy instrument to supplement environmental taxes: Empowering consumers to choose optimally," MPRA Paper 12083, University Library of Munich, Germany.