Report NEP-CTA-2008-09-20This is the archive for NEP-CTA, a report on new working papers in the area of Contract Theory & Applications. Simona Fabrizi issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Robert Dur & Arjan Non & Hein Roelfsema, 2008. "Reciprocity and Incentive Pay in the Workplace," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 08-080/1, Tinbergen Institute.
- Athias, Laure, 2007. "Political accountability, incentives, and Contractual design of public private partnerships," MPRA Paper 10538, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Takalo, Tuomas & Tanayama, Tanja, 2008. "Adverse selection and financing of innovation : is there a need for R&D subsidies?," Research Discussion Papers 19/2008, Bank of Finland.
- Esteban Jaimovich, 2008. "Adverse Selection and Entrepreneurship in a Model of Development," Carlo Alberto Notebooks 78, Collegio Carlo Alberto.
- Szalay, Dezsö, 2008. "Monopoly, Non-linear Pricing, and Imperfect Information : A Reconsideration of the Insurance Market," The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS) 863, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.
- Ahlberg, Joakim, 2008. "Revenues in Discrete Multi-Unit, Common Value Auctions: A Study of Three Sealed-Bid Mechanisms," Working Papers 2008:9, Swedish National Road & Transport Research Institute (VTI).
- Costas Roumanias, 2008. "Auctioning Public Office," Discussion Paper Series 2008_08, Department of Economics, University of Macedonia, revised Sep 2008.
- Martinsson, Gustav, 2008. "Firm Collateral and the Cyclicality of Knowledge Intensity," Working Paper Series in Economics and Institutions of Innovation 134, Royal Institute of Technology, CESIS - Centre of Excellence for Science and Innovation Studies.
- Michael Kirchler, 2008. "It is hard to beat the Monkeys - On the Value of Asymmetric Fundamental Information in Asset Markets," Working Papers 2008-19, Faculty of Economics and Statistics, University of Innsbruck.