Report NEP-CTA-2008-08-31This is the archive for NEP-CTA, a report on new working papers in the area of Contract Theory & Applications. Simona Fabrizi issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Young-Ro Yoon, 2008. "Strategic Disclosure of Valuable Information within Competitive Environments," Caepr Working Papers 2008-022, Center for Applied Economics and Policy Research, Economics Department, Indiana University Bloomington.
- Stulze, Rene M., 2008. "Securities Laws, Disclosure, and National Capital Markets in the Age of Financial Globalization," Working Paper Series 2008-13, Ohio State University, Charles A. Dice Center for Research in Financial Economics.
- Luttmer, Erzo F. P. & Zeckhauser, Richard, 2008. "Schedule Selection by Agents: from Price Plans to Tax Tables," Working Paper Series rwp08-008, Harvard University, John F. Kennedy School of Government.
- Subir Bose & Arup Daripa, 2008. "A Dynamic Mechanism and Surplus Extraction Under Ambiguity," Discussion Papers in Economics 08/24, Division of Economics, School of Business, University of Leicester.
- Fehr, Ernst & Brown, Martin & Zehnder, Christian, 2008. "On Reputation: A Microfoundation of Contract Enforcement and Price Rigidity," IZA Discussion Papers 3655, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Fahlenbrach, Rudiger, 2008. "Shareholder Rights, Boards, and CEO Compensation," Working Paper Series 2008-5, Ohio State University, Charles A. Dice Center for Research in Financial Economics.
- Wruck, Karen H. & Wu, YiLin, 2008. "Relationships, Corporate Governance, and Performance: Evidence from Private Placements of Common Stock," Working Paper Series 2007-18, Ohio State University, Charles A. Dice Center for Research in Financial Economics.
- Item repec:nbb:docwpp:200808-22 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Mansbridge, Jane, 2008. "A "Selection Model" of Political Representation," Working Paper Series rwp08-010, Harvard University, John F. Kennedy School of Government.
- Axel Lindner, 2008. "Evaluating communication strategies for public agencies: transparency, opacity, and secrecy," IWH Discussion Papers 8, Halle Institute for Economic Research.
- Gu, Chao, 2007. "Herding and Bank Runs," Working Papers 07-15, Cornell University, Center for Analytic Economics.
- Manuel Amador & Pierre-Olivier Weill, 2008. "Learning from Prices: Public Communication and Welfare," NBER Working Papers 14255, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.