Report NEP-CTA-2008-07-20This is the archive for NEP-CTA, a report on new working papers in the area of Contract Theory & Applications. Simona Fabrizi issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Floriana Cerniglia & Laura Sabani, 2008. "Agency and communication problems in IMF conditional lending," Working Papers 139, University of Milano-Bicocca, Department of Economics, revised Jun 2008.
- Sergio Currarni & Francesco Feri, 2008. "Information Sharing Networks in Oligopoly," Working Papers 2008_16, Department of Economics, University of Venice "Ca' Foscari".
- Alessia Isopi & Fabrizio Mattesini, 2008. "Aid and Corruption: Do Donors Use Development Assistance to Provide the “Right” Incentives?," CEIS Research Paper 121, Tor Vergata University, CEIS, revised 14 Jul 2008.
- Maarten C. W. Janssen & Vladimir A. Karamychev, 2008. "On Bundling in Insurance Markets," Vienna Economics Papers 0809, University of Vienna, Department of Economics.
- Arantxa Jarque, 2008. "Optimal CEO compensation and stock options," Working Papers. Serie EC 2008-04, Instituto Valenciano de Investigaciones Económicas, S.A. (Ivie).
- Gavin C Reid & Julia A Smith, 2008. "Why is it so Hard to Value Intangibles? Evidence from Investments in High-Technology Start-Ups," CRIEFF Discussion Papers 0806, Centre for Research into Industry, Enterprise, Finance and the Firm.
- David BARTOLINI & Alberto ZAZZARO, 2008. "Are Antitrust Fines Friendly to Competition? An Endogenous Coalition Formation Approach to Collusive Cartels," Working Papers 325, Universita' Politecnica delle Marche (I), Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche e Sociali.
- Xenia Matschke & Anja Schottner, 2008. "Antidumping as Strategic Trade Policy Under Asymmetric Information," Working papers 2008-19, University of Connecticut, Department of Economics, revised Jan 2010.
- Yusuke Inami, 2008. "The Buy Price in Auctions with Discrete Type Distributions," KIER Working Papers 657, Kyoto University, Institute of Economic Research.
- Alexander S. Kritikos & Jonathan H. W. Tan, 2008. "Indenture as a Self-Enforced Contract Device: An Experimental Test," Working Papers 002, Hanseatic University, Germany, Department of Economics.
- Sébastien ROUILLON (GREThA), 2008. "Variable Probabilities of Suit and Liability Rules," Cahiers du GREThA 2008-15, Groupe de Recherche en Economie Théorique et Appliquée.
- Marwan Elkhoury, 2007. "Credit Rating Agencies And Their Potential Impact On Developing Countries," UNCTAD Discussion Papers 186, United Nations Conference on Trade and Development.