Report NEP-CTA-2008-05-17This is the archive for NEP-CTA, a report on new working papers in the area of Contract Theory & Applications. Simona Fabrizi issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Andrea Attar & Eloisa Campioni & Gwenaël Piaser & Uday Rajan, 2007. "On multiple-principal multiple-agent models of moral hazard," LSF Research Working Paper Series 07-01, Luxembourg School of Finance, University of Luxembourg.
- Andrea Attar & Eloisa Campioni & Gwenaël Piaser & Uday Rajan, 2008. "Moral Hazard: Messages, Delegation and Efficiency," LSF Research Working Paper Series 08-01, Luxembourg School of Finance, University of Luxembourg.
- Matteo M Galizzi & Marisa Miraldo, 2008. "Optimal Contracts and Contractual Arrangements Within the Hospital: Bargaining vs. Take-it-or-leave-it Offers," Working Papers 037cherp, Centre for Health Economics, University of York.
- Ouidad Yousfi, 2008. "Leveraged Buy Out and Tax saving advantage: a double-sided moral hazard model," EconomiX Working Papers 2008-17, University of Paris West - Nanterre la Defense, EconomiX.
- Protopopescu Dan, 2008. "Improving the Effort Concept: A Revision of the Traditional Approach in the Context of Controlled Dynamic Stochastic Environments," UFAE and IAE Working Papers 739.08, Unitat de Fonaments de l'Anàlisi Econòmica (UAB) and Institut d'Anàlisi Econòmica (CSIC), revised 03 Dec 2009.
- Hendrik Hakenes & Martin Peitz, 2008. "Umbrella Branding and External Certification," Working Paper Series of the Max Planck Institute for Research on Collective Goods 2008_10, Max Planck Institute for Research on Collective Goods.
- Alan Krause, 2008. "Optimal Nonlinear Income Taxation with Learning-by-Doing," Discussion Papers 08/08, Department of Economics, University of York.
- Felix Bierbrauer & Marco Sahm, 2008. "Optimal Democratic Mechanisms for Taxation and Public Good Provision," Working Paper Series of the Max Planck Institute for Research on Collective Goods 2008_09, Max Planck Institute for Research on Collective Goods.
- Chiara D'Alpaos & Michele Moretto & Paola Valbonesi, 2008. "Optimal penalty for investment delay in public procurement contracts," "Marco Fanno" Working Papers 0074, Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche "Marco Fanno".