Report NEP-CTA-2008-03-08This is the archive for NEP-CTA, a report on new working papers in the area of Contract Theory & Applications. Simona Fabrizi issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Julia Nafziger, 2008. "Job Assignments, Intrinsic Motivation and Explicit Incentives," Bonn Econ Discussion Papers bgse5_2008, University of Bonn, Germany.
- Stefano, LOVO, 2007. "Belief-free equilibria in games with incomplete information," Les Cahiers de Recherche 884, HEC Paris.
- Manuel Willington & Roy Costilla, 2007. "Endogenous Verifiability and Optimality in Agency: A non-contingent approach," ILADES-Georgetown University Working Papers inv189, Ilades-Georgetown University, Universidad Alberto Hurtado/School of Economics and Bussines.
- Alexander Alegria & Manuel Willington, 2007. "Collusion in a One-Period Insurance Market with Adverse Selection," ILADES-Georgetown University Working Papers inv196, Ilades-Georgetown University, Universidad Alberto Hurtado/School of Economics and Bussines.
- Item repec:rtv:ceiswp:266 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Thomas H. Noe & Michael J. Rebello & Thomas A. Rietz, 2008. "Product market efficiency: The bright side of myopic, uninformed, and passive external finance," OFRC Working Papers Series 2008fe12, Oxford Financial Research Centre.
- Thomas H. Noe, 2008. "Tunnel-proofing the executive suite: temptation, and the design of executive compensation," OFRC Working Papers Series 2008fe13, Oxford Financial Research Centre.
- Mezzetti, Claudio & Tsetlin, Ilia, 2008. "Auctions in which Losers Set the Price," The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS) 845, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.
- Berliant, Marcus & Kung, Fan-chin, 2008. "Can Information Asymmetry Cause Agglomeration?," MPRA Paper 7414, University Library of Munich, Germany.