Report NEP-CSE-2020-11-16This is the archive for NEP-CSE, a report on new working papers in the area of Economics of Strategic Management. JoÃ£o JosÃ© de Matos Ferreira issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- AMOROSO Sara & AUDRETSCH David, 2020. "The role of gender in linking external sources of knowledge and R&D intensity," JRC Working Papers on Corporate R&D and Innovation 2020-05, Joint Research Centre (Seville site).
- Tsai, Ming-Hsiu & Chang, Jung-Hsin & Lin, Yuan-Sheng & Cheng, Kuo-Chih, 2020. "The Impact of Product innovation on Performance: The Influence of Uncertainty and Managerial Accounting Information Systems," MPRA Paper 102898, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Silvia Lui & Russell Black & Josefa Lavandero-Mason & Mohammad Shafat, 2020. "Business Dynamism in the UK: New Findings Using a Novel Dataset," Economic Statistics Centre of Excellence (ESCoE) Discussion Papers ESCoE DP-2020-14, Economic Statistics Centre of Excellence (ESCoE).
- INUI Tomohiko & Young Gak KIM, 2020. "Exchange Rates, International Outsourcing, and Firm Export Dynamics," Discussion papers 20083, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Rigo, Davide, 2020. "Global value chains and technology transfer: new evidence from developing countries," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 107009, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Boberg-Fazlić, Nina & Sharp, Paul, 2020. "Immigrant Communities and Knowledge Spillovers: Danish-Americans and the Development of the Dairy Industry in the United States," Center for Growth and Opportunity at Utah State University 307181, Center for Growth and Opportunity.
- Olena Havrylchk & Aref Mahdavi Ardekani, 2020. "Real effects of lending-based crowdfunding platforms on the SMEs," Documents de travail du Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne 20024, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1), Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne.
- Michele Battisti & Filippo Belloc & Massimo Del Gatto, 2020. "Is the productivity premium of internationalized firms technology-driven?," Department of Economics University of Siena 837, Department of Economics, University of Siena.