Report NEP-CSE-2020-09-07This is the archive for NEP-CSE, a report on new working papers in the area of Economics of Strategic Management. JoÃ£o JosÃ© de Matos Ferreira issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Vlados, Charis & Katimertzopoulos, Fotios, 2018. "Assessing Meso and Micro-Competitiveness Boosting Policies, in Stra.Tech.Man Terms," DUTH Research Papers in Economics 7-2018, Democritus University of Thrace, Department of Economics.
- Raj, Keerthan & Aithal, Sreeramana, 2020. "A New Concept of Circular Model of Management for Achieving Sustainable Success and Growth," MPRA Paper 101749, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Marcelo P. Duarte & Fernando M. P. O. Carvalho, 2020. "Portugal in the Global Innovation Index: A panel data analysis," GEE Papers 0144, Gabinete de Estratégia e Estudos, Ministério da Economia, revised Mar 2020.
- Ana Dammert & Aisha Nansamba, 2019. "Skills Training and Business Outcomes: Experimental Evidence from Liberia," Working Papers PIERI 2019-24, PEP-PIERI.
- Stefano CLÃ’ & Marco FRIGERIO & Daniela VANDONE, 2020. "Financial Support to Innovation: the Role of European Development Financial Institutions," Working Papers - Economics wp2020_10.rdf, Universita' degli Studi di Firenze, Dipartimento di Scienze per l'Economia e l'Impresa.
- Vlados, Charis & Katimertzopoulos, Fotios & Blatsos, Ioannis, 2018. "Innovation in Stra.Tech.Man (Strategy-Technology-Management) Terms," DUTH Research Papers in Economics 9-2018, Democritus University of Thrace, Department of Economics.
- Elise Bonneveux & Arnaud Gautier, 2021. "The diffusion of corporate social responsibility within an organizational field: An analysis through the complementary lenses of neo-institutional theory and actor-network theory [La diffusion de l," Post-Print hal-02894515, HAL.
- Vlados, Charis & Katimertzopoulos, Fotios, 2019. "The ‘Mystery’ of Innovation: Bridging the Economic and Business Thinking and the Stra.Tech.Man Approach," DUTH Research Papers in Economics 1-2019, Democritus University of Thrace, Department of Economics.
- Michele Cincera & Julie Delanote & Pierre Mohnen & Anabela Santos & Christoph Weiss, 2020. "Intangible investments and productivity performance," GEE Papers 0145, Gabinete de Estratégia e Estudos, Ministério da Economia, revised Mar 2020.
- Hu, Yuanhong, 2020. "Does Economic Policy Uncertainty Affect the Export Technological Sophistication of Manufacturing Industries?," EconStor Preprints 222931, ZBW - Leibniz Information Centre for Economics.