Report NEP-CSE-2019-08-26This is the archive for NEP-CSE, a report on new working papers in the area of Economics of Strategic Management. JoÃ£o JosÃ© de Matos Ferreira issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Hezam Haidar & Karine Evrard Samuel & Jean-François Boujut, 2019. "Influential factors of initiating open innovation collaboration between universities and SMEs: Systematic Literature Review," Post-Print hal-02184337, HAL.
- Marques, Helena, 2019. "Export activity, innovation and institutions in Southern European nascent entrepreneurship," Economics Discussion Papers 2019-47, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Khasieva, D., 2019. "The Impact of Management of Diverse Talent Groups on Firm Performance in the Russian Context," Working Papers 16129, Graduate School of Management, St. Petersburg State University.
- Mario Coccia, 2019. "Killer Technologies: the destructive creation in the technical change," Papers 1907.12406, arXiv.org.
- Panibratov, A. & Klishevich, D., 2019. "Internationalization of the State-Owned Enterprises from Emerging Markets: Literature Review and Research Agenda," Working Papers 16128, Graduate School of Management, St. Petersburg State University.
- Fanti, Lucrezia & Guarascio, Dario & Tubiana, Matteo, 2019. "Skill Gap, Mismatch, and the Dynamics of Italian Companies’ Productivity," GLO Discussion Paper Series 376, Global Labor Organization (GLO).
- Belikova, A., 2019. "Exploration/exploitation and Firm Performance Relationship: Literature Review," Working Papers 16134, Graduate School of Management, St. Petersburg State University.
- Thomas Sampson, 2019. "Technology Gaps, Trade and Income," CESifo Working Paper Series 7714, CESifo.
- Gabriel J. Felbermayr & Constantinos Syropoulos & Erdal Yalcin & Yoto V. Yotov, 2019. "On the Effects of Sanctions on Trade and Welfare: New Evidence Based on Structural Gravity and a New Database," CESifo Working Paper Series 7728, CESifo.
- Shirokova, G. & Karpinskaia, E., 2019. "Balancing Exploration and Exploitation at Different Stages of High-tech Start-up Development: Evidence from Russia," Working Papers 16124, Graduate School of Management, St. Petersburg State University.
- Carolina Milhorance, 2019. "Ramifications of the internationalisation of Brazilian public policy instruments for the rural sector," One Pager 421, International Policy Centre for Inclusive Growth.