Report NEP-CSE-2019-07-08This is the archive for NEP-CSE, a report on new working papers in the area of Economics of Strategic Management. JoÃ£o JosÃ© de Matos Ferreira issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Parisa Pourkarmi & Gamal Atallah, 2019. "Cooperating in R&D and Advertising," Working Papers 1902E, University of Ottawa, Department of Economics.
- Lukoschek, Carmen Sabrina, 2019. "Beyond the Obvious: Understanding and Integrating Producer-led and User-led Innovation Paradigms from New Perspectives," Publications of Darmstadt Technical University, Institute for Business Studies (BWL) 114353, Darmstadt Technical University, Department of Business Administration, Economics and Law, Institute for Business Studies (BWL).
- Elisa Villani & Christian Lechner, 2019. "The emergence of an innovation ecosystem in a low innovation region: Disrupting inertia by a young university," BEMPS - Bozen Economics & Management Paper Series BEMPS63, Faculty of Economics and Management at the Free University of Bozen.
- Lee G. Branstetter & Britta Glennon & J. Bradford Jensen, 2019. "The Rise of Global Innovation by US Multinationals Poses Risks and Opportunities," Policy Briefs PB19-9, Peterson Institute for International Economics.
- Felbermayr, Gabriel & Syropoulos, Constantinos & Yalcin, Erdal & Yotov, Yoto V., 2019. "On the effects of sanctions on trade and welfare: New evidence based on structural gravity and a new database," Kiel Working Papers 2131, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Chen, Hung-Ju, 2019. "Innovation and FDI: Does the Target of Intellectual Property Rights Matter?," MPRA Paper 94692, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Bolhuis, Marijn, 2019. "Catch-Up Growth and Inter-Industry Productivity Spillovers," MPRA Paper 94730, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Tenzin Phuntsho & Karma Yezer, 2019. "Network Advantages Among Zoroastrian Small Scale Entrepreneur In Modern India," Working papers 2019-30-11, Voice of Research.
- Pierluigi Murro & Tommaso Oliviero & Alberto Zazzaro, 2019. "The Role of Relationship Lending on Employment Decisions in Firms’ Bad Times," CSEF Working Papers 533, Centre for Studies in Economics and Finance (CSEF), University of Naples, Italy.
- Marco Bettiol & Mauro Capestro & Eleonora Di Maria & Andrea Furlan, 2019. "Impacts of industry 4.0 investments on firm performance: Evidence from Italy," "Marco Fanno" Working Papers 0233, Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche "Marco Fanno".
- Francesca Cornaglia & Michalis Drouvelis & Paolo Masella, 2019. "Competition and the role of group identity," CESifo Working Paper Series 7643, CESifo Group Munich.
- Bakari, Sayef & Sofien, Tiba, 2019. "The Impact of Trade Openness, Foreign Direct Investment and Domestic Investment on Economic Growth: New Evidence from Asian Developing Countries," MPRA Paper 94489, University Library of Munich, Germany.