Report NEP-CSE-2019-01-28This is the archive for NEP-CSE, a report on new working papers in the area of Economics of Strategic Management. JoÃ£o JosÃ© de Matos Ferreira issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Pompei, Fabrizio & Damiani, Mirella & Andrea, Ricci, 2018. "Family firms, performance-related pay and the great crisis: evidence from the Italian case," MPRA Paper 91301, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Johannes Eugster & Giang Ho & Florence Jaumotte & Roberto Piazza, 2018. "International Knowledge Spillovers," IMF Working Papers 18/269, International Monetary Fund.
- Emanuele Brancati & Raffaele Brancati & Dario Guarascio & Andrea Maresca & Manuel Romagnoli & Antonello Zanfei, 2018. "Firm-level Drivers of Export Performance and External Competitiveness in Italy," European Economy - Discussion Papers 2015 - 087, Directorate General Economic and Financial Affairs (DG ECFIN), European Commission.
- M. Grazzi & C. Piccardo & C. Vergari, 2019. "Concordance and complementarity in Intellectual Property instruments," Working Papers wp1127, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
- Stephan Gerschewski & Yong Kyu Lew & Zaheer Khan & Byung Il Park, 2018. "Post-Entry Performance of International New Ventures: The Mediating Role of Learning Orientation," John H Dunning Centre for International Business Discussion Papers jhd-dp2018-06, Henley Business School, Reading University.
- Fritsch, Michael & Piontek, Matthias & Titze, Mirko, 2019. "Identifying cooperation for innovation: A comparison of data sources," IWH Discussion Papers 1/2019, Halle Institute for Economic Research (IWH).
- Alberto Mendez-Morales & Carlos Yanes-Guerra, 2018. "Financial Systems and Private Innovation Activity. A Research for OECD Countries," Working papers 02AM, Research Association for Interdisciplinary Studies.
- Thomas Fackler & Yvonne Giesing & Nadzeya Laurentsyeva, 2018. "Knowledge Remittances: Does Emigration Foster Innovation?," CESifo Working Paper Series 7420, CESifo.
- Damiani, Mirella & Pompei, Fabrizio & Ricci, Andrea, 2018. "The role of employee incentive pay in the competitiveness of family and non-family firms," MPRA Paper 91303, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Roberto Galbiati & Emeric Henry & Nicolas Jacquemet, 2018. "Dynamic effects of enforcement on cooperation," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-01971468, HAL.
- Zanfrillo, Alicia Inés, 2018. "Diffusion and adoption of technological innovations in Mar del Plata cooperative sector: the invisibility of their work," Nülan. Deposited Documents 3021, Universidad Nacional de Mar del Plata, Facultad de Ciencias Económicas y Sociales, Centro de Documentación.
- Stefania, Cardinaleschi & Mirella, Damiani & Fabrizio, Pompei, 2018. "Knowledge-intensive sectors and the role of collective performance-related pay," MPRA Paper 91302, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Simplice A. Asongu & Voxi H. S. Amavilah & Antonio R. Andres, 2019. "Business Dynamics, Knowledge Economy, and the Economic Performance of African Countries," Working Papers of the African Governance and Development Institute. 19/004, African Governance and Development Institute..