Report NEP-CSE-2018-11-19This is the archive for NEP-CSE, a report on new working papers in the area of Economics of Strategic Management. JoÃ£o JosÃ© de Matos Ferreira issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Ekaterina Turkina & Ari Van Assche, 2018. "Global Connectedness and Local Innovation in Industrial Clusters," CIRANO Working Papers 2018s-12, CIRANO.
- Bettina Peters & Mark J. Roberts & Van Anh Vuong, 2018. "Firm R&D Investment and Export Market Exposure," NBER Working Papers 25228, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Santos, Eleonora & Khan, Shahed, 2018. "Public Policies, Innovation and Convergence," EconStor Preprints 183508, ZBW - Leibniz Information Centre for Economics.
- Garcia-Alvarez-Coque, J.-M. & Gharsi, O. & Martinez-Gomez, V. & Roig-Tierno, N., 2018. "Determinant Factors of High Performing Agricultural Regions," 2018 Conference, July 28-August 2, 2018, Vancouver, British Columbia 277456, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Santos, Eleonora & Khan, Shahed, 2018. "FDI Policies and Catching-Up," MPRA Paper 89738, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Mária Jano?ková & Katarína ?ulková & Adriana Csikósová, 2018. "Position and development of small and medium enterprises in European countries," Proceedings of Business and Management Conferences 6809905, International Institute of Social and Economic Sciences.
- Laure Pasquier-Doumer & Xavier Oudin & Nguyen Thang, 2017. "The Importance of household business and informal sector for inclusive growth in Vietnam," Post-Print hal-01827323, HAL.
- Losilla, L. & Engler, A. & Otter, V., 2018. "Internationalization paths of fruit export companies from emerging economies: Are they regionally or globally oriented?," 2018 Conference, July 28-August 2, 2018, Vancouver, British Columbia 277400, International Association of Agricultural Economists.