Report NEP-CSE-2018-04-02This is the archive for NEP-CSE, a report on new working papers in the area of Economics of Strategic Management. JoÃ£o JosÃ© de Matos Ferreira issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Mário Alexandre Patrício Martins da Silva, 2017. "OPEN INNOVATION AND IPRs: MUTUALLY INCOMPATIBLE OR COMPLEMENTARY INSTITUTIONS?," FEP Working Papers 596, Universidade do Porto, Faculdade de Economia do Porto.
- Sophia Chen & Estelle Dauchy, 2018. "International Technology Sourcing and Knowledge Spillovers: Evidence from OECD Countries," IMF Working Papers 18/51, International Monetary Fund.
- Mário Alexandre Patrício Martins da Silva, 2017. "R&D investments and spillovers under endogenous absorptive capacity: Competitive R&D cannot take full-advantage of complementarity in absorptive capacity while cooperative R&D can," FEP Working Papers 595, Universidade do Porto, Faculdade de Economia do Porto.
- João Oliveira & Francisco Martins & Elísio Brandão, 2017. "Foreign Direct Investment according to different countries’ stages of Human Development," FEP Working Papers 594, Universidade do Porto, Faculdade de Economia do Porto.
- Benjamin Montmartin & Marcos Herrera & Nadine Massard, 2018. "The Impact of the French Policy Mix on Business R&D: How Geography Matters," GREDEG Working Papers 2018-09, Groupe de REcherche en Droit, Economie, Gestion (GREDEG CNRS), Université Côte d'Azur, France.
- Fischer, Mira & Sliwka, Dirk, 2018. "Confidence in Knowledge or Confidence in the Ability to Learn: An Experiment on the Causal Effects of Beliefs on Motivation," IZA Discussion Papers 11327, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Panayotis D. Alexakis & Ioannis G. Samantas, 2018. "Foreign ownership and market power: the special case of European banks," Working Papers 242, Bank of Greece.
- Marta Aloi & Joanna Poyago-Theotoky & Frederic Tournemaine, 2018. "Growth and the geography of knowledge," Discussion Papers 2018-04, University of Nottingham, GEP.
- Rubina Verma & Rahul Giri, 2017. "Informality in Indian Manufacturing," 2017 Meeting Papers 1566, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Tommaso Ciarli & Alberto Marzucchi & Edgar Salgado & Maria Savona, 2018. "The Effect of R&D Growth on Employment and Self-Employment in Local Labour Markets," SPRU Working Paper Series 2018-08, SPRU - Science Policy Research Unit, University of Sussex Business School.
- Antonio Cubel & María Teresa Sanchis & Juan A. Sanchis-Llopis, 2016. "Institutions, Capabilities And Economic Development," Working Papers 1607, Department of Applied Economics II, Universidad de Valencia.