Report NEP-CSE-2018-02-05This is the archive for NEP-CSE, a report on new working papers in the area of Economics of Strategic Management. JoÃ£o JosÃ© de Matos Ferreira issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Valeria Costantini & Francesco Crespi & Elena Paglialunga & Giorgia Sforna, 2018. "System Transition and Structural Change Processes in the Energy Efficiency of Residential Sector: Evidence from EU Countries," SPRU Working Paper Series 2018-03, SPRU - Science Policy Research Unit, University of Sussex Business School.
- Trushin, Eshref & Ugur, Mehmet, 2018. "Ecosystem complexity, firm learning and survival: UK evidence on intra-industry age and size diversity as exit hazards," Greenwich Papers in Political Economy 19095, University of Greenwich, Greenwich Political Economy Research Centre.
- Marc Fréchet & Hervé Goy, 2017. "Does strategy formalization foster innovation? Evidence from a French sample of small to medium-sized enterprises," Post-Print hal-01623788, HAL.
- Firdaus Hafidz & Tim Ensor & Sandy Tubeuf, 2018. "Assessing Hospital Performance in Indonesia: An Application of Frontier Analysis Techniques," Working Papers 1801, Academic Unit of Health Economics, Leeds Institute of Health Sciences, University of Leeds.
- Caroline Mothe & Thuc Uyen Nguyen-Thi, 2017. "Persistent openness and environmental innovation: An empirical analysis of French manufacturing firms," Post-Print hal-01609129, HAL.
- Cadar, Otilia & Badulescu, Daniel, 2017. "Innovation and performance. An analysis on European and Romanian companies," MPRA Paper 82801, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ermanno Tortia, 2017. "The Firm as a Common. The Case of the Accumulation and Use of Capital Resources in Co-operative Enterprises," Euricse Working Papers 1790, Euricse (European Research Institute on Cooperative and Social Enterprises).
- Rosen Valchev, 2017. "Dynamic Information Acquisition and Portfolio Bias," Boston College Working Papers in Economics 941, Boston College Department of Economics.
- Ugur, Mehmet, 2018. "Innovation, job creation and productivity: implications for public policy," Greenwich Papers in Political Economy 19096, University of Greenwich, Greenwich Political Economy Research Centre.
- Eddi Fontanari, 2017. "The Modern Agricultural Cooperative: A Cognitive-Knowledge-Based Approach," Euricse Working Papers 1791, Euricse (European Research Institute on Cooperative and Social Enterprises).
- Wim Naudé & Paula Nagler, 2018. "Technological Innovation, Entrepreneurship and Productivity in Germany, 1871-2015," SPRU Working Paper Series 2018-02, SPRU - Science Policy Research Unit, University of Sussex Business School.
- Tommaso Ciarli & Maria Savona & Jodie Thorpe & Seife Ayele, 2018. "Innovation for Inclusive Structural Change. A Framework and Research Agenda," SPRU Working Paper Series 2018-04, SPRU - Science Policy Research Unit, University of Sussex Business School.
- Shukhrat Kholmuminov & Shayzak Kholmuminov & Robert E Wright, 2017. "Resource dependence analysis of public higher education institutions in Uzbekistan," Working Papers 1703, University of Strathclyde Business School, Department of Economics.