Report NEP-CSE-2017-07-23This is the archive for NEP-CSE, a report on new working papers in the area of Economics of Strategic Management. JoÃ£o JosÃ© de Matos Ferreira issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Mukherjee Subhasree & Dhayanithy Deepak, 2017. "Effect of Inter-organizational Network on TMT â€“ Entry Mode Choice relationship," Working papers 246, Indian Institute of Management Kozhikode.
- Ganau, Roberto & Rodrï¿½guez-Pose, Andrï¿½s, 2017. "Industrial Clusters, Organized Crime and Productivity Growth in Italian SMEs," CEPR Discussion Papers 12140, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Roberto Ganau & Andres Rodrigues-Pose, 2017. "Industrial Clusters, Organized Crime and Productivity Growth in Italian SMEs," Papers in Evolutionary Economic Geography (PEEG) 1719, Utrecht University, Department of Human Geography and Spatial Planning, Group Economic Geography, revised Jul 2017.
- Grillitsch, Markus & Asheim, Bjorn & Trippl, Michaela, 2017. "Unrelated knowledge combinations: Unexplored potential for regional industrial path development," Papers in Innovation Studies 2017/10, Lund University, CIRCLE - Center for Innovation, Research and Competences in the Learning Economy.
- Montalbano, Pierluigi & Nenci, Silvia & Pietrobelli, Carlo, 2017. "Opening and linking up: Firms, global value chains and productivity in Latin America," MERIT Working Papers 030, United Nations University - Maastricht Economic and Social Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
- Heidi Leonhardt & Juschten Maria & Clive L. Spash,, 2017. "To Grow or Not to Grow? That is the Question: Lessons for Social Ecological Transformation from Small-Medium Enterprises," Working Papers 692017, Institute for Sustainable Economic Development, Department of Economics and Social Sciences, University of Natural Resources and Life Sciences, Vienna.
- Prempeh, Kwadwo Boateng & Nsiah-Asare, Evelyn, 2017. "Evaluating the Impact of Outsourcing Strategy on Procurement Performance of Selected Technical Universities in Ghana," MPRA Paper 80191, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Krammer, Sorin M.S., 2015. "Science, technology and innovation for economic competitiveness: the role of smart specialization in less-developed countries," MPRA Paper 80203, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Kelsi, Hobbs & Albert, Link & John, Scott, 2017. "The Growth of U.S. Science and Technology Parks: Does Proximity to a University Matter?," UNCG Economics Working Papers 17-8, University of North Carolina at Greensboro, Department of Economics.
- Behrens, Vanessa & Berger, Marius & Hud, Martin & Hünermund, Paul & Iferd, Younes & Peters, Bettina & Rammer, Christian & Schubert, Torben, 2017. "Innovation activities of firms in Germany - Results of the German CIS 2012 and 2014: Background report on the surveys of the Mannheim Innovation Panel Conducted in the Years 2013 to 2016," ZEW Dokumentationen 17-04, ZEW - Leibniz Centre for European Economic Research.
- Simona, Comi & Mara, Grasseni & Federica, Origo & Laura, Pagani, 2017. "Where Women Make The Difference. The Effects of Corporate Board Gender Quotas on Firmsâ€™ Performance across Europe," Working Papers 367, University of Milano-Bicocca, Department of Economics, revised 12 Jul 2017.
- Al Raee, Mueid & Ritzen, Jo & Crombrugghe, Denis de, 2017. "Innovation policy & labour productivity growth: Education, research & development, government effectiveness and business policy," MERIT Working Papers 019, United Nations University - Maastricht Economic and Social Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
- André Luiz Silva Teixeira & Emerson Gomes dos Santos & Gustavo Henrique Costa Barbosa & Alexandre Abreu Medrado & Márcia Siqueira Rapini & Janaína Ruffoni Trez, 2017. "Interação com universidades e capacidade de absorção: um olhar para as empresas brasileiras," Textos para Discussão Cedeplar-UFMG 560, Cedeplar, Universidade Federal de Minas Gerais.
- Fiammetta Rossetti, 2017. "The Business Demography of the ICT Sector in Europe," JRC Working Papers JRC106589, Joint Research Centre (Seville site).
- Simplice Asongu & Nicholas Biekpe, 2017. "Government Quality Determinants of ICT Adoption in Sub-Saharan Africa," Working Papers of the African Governance and Development Institute. 17/024, African Governance and Development Institute..