Report NEP-CSE-2017-06-11This is the archive for NEP-CSE, a report on new working papers in the area of Economics of Strategic Management. JoÃ£o JosÃ© de Matos Ferreira issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Nadia Albis & Isabel Álvarez, 2017. "Estimating technological spillover effects in presence of knowledge heterogeneous foreign subsidiaries: Evidence from Colombia," Working Papers del Instituto Complutense de Estudios Internacionales 1704, Universidad Complutense de Madrid, Instituto Complutense de Estudios Internacionales.
- Tomasz & Anna Golejewska, 2017. "Regional variation of innovation activity in Poland. The positive role of location in metropolitan areas affirmed," Working Papers of Economics of European Integration Division 1701, The Univeristy of Gdansk, Faculty of Economics, Economics of European Integration Division.
- Filippetti, Andrea & Savona, Maria, 2017. "University–industry linkages and academic engagements: individual behaviours and firms’ barriers. Introduction to the special section," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 80070, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Aguirregabiria, Victor & Slade, Margaret, 2017. "Empirical Models of Firms and Industries," CEPR Discussion Papers 12074, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Anindo Sarker & Bulent Unel, 2017. "The Impact of Bank Expansion on Self-Employed Business Owners: Evidence from US States," Departmental Working Papers 2017-06, Department of Economics, Louisiana State University.
- Elena Pelinescu & Marioara Iordan & Nona Chilian & Mihaela Simionescu, 2017. "Regional Economic Competitiveness. The Case of Romania," Working papers 13, Research Association for Interdisciplinary Studies.
- Vassiliki Koutsogeorgopoulou & Taejin Park, 2017. "Boosting R&D outcomes in Australia," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 1391, OECD Publishing.
- Philip Hemmings & Taejin Park, 2017. "Creating good conditions for innovation-driven productivity gains in Australia," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 1390, OECD Publishing.
- Johannes Sauer, 2017. "Estimating the link between farm productivity and innovation in the Netherlands," OECD Food, Agriculture and Fisheries Papers 102, OECD Publishing.
- Tommaso Agasisti & Ralph Hippe & Giuseppe Munda, 2017. "Efficiency of investment in compulsory education: empirical analyses in Europe," JRC Working Papers JRC106678, Joint Research Centre (Seville site).