Report NEP-CSE-2017-03-12This is the archive for NEP-CSE, a report on new working papers in the area of Economics of Strategic Management. JoÃ£o JosÃ© de Matos Ferreira issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Aldieri, Luigi & Kotsemir, Maxim & Vinci, Concetto Paolo, 2017. "Jacobian spillovers in environmental technological proximity: the role of Mahalanobis index on European patents within the Triad," MPRA Paper 77274, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- D'Ambrosio, Anna & Montresor, Sandro & Parrilli, Mario Davide & Quatraro, Francesco, 2017. "Migration, communities-on-the-move and international innovation networks: An empirical analysis of Spanish regions," Department of Economics and Statistics Cognetti de Martiis LEI & BRICK - Laboratory of Economics of Innovation "Franco Momigliano", Bureau of Research in Innovation, Complexity and Knowledge, Collegio 201701, University of Turin.
- Aysit Tansel & Deniz Karaoglan, 2016. "The Causal Effect of Education on Health Behaviors: Evidence From Turkey," Working Papers 1030, Economic Research Forum, revised Jul 2016.
- Burkart, Mike & Raff, Konrad, 2015. "Performance pay, CEO dismissal, and the dual role of takeovers," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 69539, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Hanke, Philip & Philip, Hanke & Klaus, Heine, 2016. "The firm location race – Regulating incentive packages given to firms by local and regional governments," Annual Conference 2016 (Augsburg): Demographic Change 145862, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- Gutierrez, Italo A. & Molina, Oswaldo, 2016. "Reverting to Informality: Unregistered Property Transactions and the Erosion of the Titling Reform in Peru," Working Papers 1156-1, RAND Corporation.
- Reinhilde Veugelers, 2017. "Eco‐systems for young digital innovators," Working Papers Department of Managerial Economics, Strategy and Innovation (MSI) 574330, KU Leuven, Faculty of Economics and Business, Department of Managerial Economics, Strategy and Innovation (MSI).
- Ichiro Iwasaki & Satoshi Mizobata, 2017. "Post-Privatization Ownership and Firm Performance: A Large Meta-Analysis of the Transition Literature," KIER Working Papers 966, Kyoto University, Institute of Economic Research.
- Benedikte Bjerge & Nina Torm & Neda Trifkovic, 2016. "Gender matters: Private sector training in Vietnamese SMEs," WIDER Working Paper Series 149, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Gandal, Neil & Naftaliev, Peter & Stettner, Uriel, 2017. "Following the Code: Spillovers and Knowledge Transfer," CEPR Discussion Papers 11851, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Haile, Getinet & Srour, Ilina & Vivarelli, Marco, 2017. "Globalization, Technological Change and Skills: Evidence from Ethiopia," GLO Discussion Paper Series 16, Global Labor Organization (GLO).
- Che, Yi & Du, Julan & Lu, Yi & Tao, Zhigang, 2017. "Institutional Difference and FDI Location Choice: Evidence from China," MPRA Paper 77158, University Library of Munich, Germany.