Report NEP-CSE-2017-01-22This is the archive for NEP-CSE, a report on new working papers in the area of Economics of Strategic Management. JoÃ£o JosÃ© de Matos Ferreira issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Paola Valbonesi & Federico Biagi, 2016. "Incentivising Innovation and Adoption of ICT: ICT Innovation Voucher Programmes," JRC Working Papers JRC104057, Joint Research Centre (Seville site).
- Sebastian Benz & Anupam Khanna & Hildegunn Kyvik Nordås, 2017. "Services and Performance of the Indian Economy: Analysis and Policy Options," OECD Trade Policy Papers 196, OECD Publishing.
- Wixe, Sofia & Nilsson, Pia & Naldi, Lucia & Westlund, Hans, 2017. "Disentangling Innovation in Small Food Firms: The role of External Knowledge, Support, and Collaboration," Working Paper Series in Economics and Institutions of Innovation 446, Royal Institute of Technology, CESIS - Centre of Excellence for Science and Innovation Studies.
- Anna Cabigiosu & Diego Campagnolo, 2016. "The economic performance of innovations in a collaborative setting: the case of KIBS firms," Working Papers 22, Department of Management, Università Ca' Foscari Venezia.
- G. Cette & R. Lecat & C. Ly-Marin, 2017. "Long-term growth and productivity projections in advanced countries," Working papers 617, Banque de France.
- V. Pelligra & T. Reggiani & T. Medda, 2016. "Does Experience Affect Fairness, Reciprocity and Cooperation in Lab Experiments?," Working Paper CRENoS 201610, Centre for North South Economic Research, University of Cagliari and Sassari, Sardinia.
- Andreas Panagopoulos & Christos Pitelis & Panos Desyllas, 2016. "Cross-Border Co-opetition through Market Co-creation," Working Papers 1612, University of Crete, Department of Economics.
- Tartaruga, Iván G. Peyré & Cazarotto, Rosmari Terezinha & Martins, Clitia Helena Backx & Fukui, Ana, 2016. "Innovation and public understanding of science: possibility of new indicators for the analysis of public attitudes to science, technology and innovation," MPRA Paper 76262, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Jain, Rekha & Singh, Manjari, 2016. "Policy Implications for National Knowledge Networks in UK and India: A Comparative Study," 27th European Regional ITS Conference, Cambridge (UK) 2016 148677, International Telecommunications Society (ITS).