Report NEP-CSE-2016-09-11This is the archive for NEP-CSE, a report on new working papers in the area of Economics of Strategic Management. JoÃ£o JosÃ© de Matos Ferreira issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Silvia Rita Sedita & Ivan De Noni & Roberta Apa & Luigi Orsi, 2016. "Measuring how the knowledge space shapes the technological progress of European regions," Papers in Evolutionary Economic Geography (PEEG) 1624, Utrecht University, Department of Human Geography and Spatial Planning, Group Economic Geography, revised Aug 2016.
- Roberto Álvarez, 2016. "The Impact of R&D and ICT Investment on Innovation and Productivity in Chilean Firms," Working Papers wp428, University of Chile, Department of Economics.
- Dario Guarascio & Federico Tamagni, 2016. "Persistence of innovation and patterns of firm growth," LEM Papers Series 2016/31, Laboratory of Economics and Management (LEM), Sant'Anna School of Advanced Studies, Pisa, Italy.
- Thomas J. Hannigan & Alessandra Perri & Vittoria Giada Scalera, 2016. "The Dispersed Multinational: Does Connectedness Across Spatial Dimensions Lead to Broader Technological Search?," Working Papers 11, Department of Management, Università Ca' Foscari Venezia.
- Demir, Robert & Wennberg, Karl & McKelvie, Alexander, 2016. "The Strategic Management of High-Growth Firms: A Review and Theoretical Conceptualization," Ratio Working Papers 273, The Ratio Institute.
- Antonelli, Cristiano & Crespi, Francesco & Mongeau, Christian & Scellato, Giuseppe, 2016. "Knowledge Composition, Jacobs Externalities and Innovation Performance in European Regions," Department of Economics and Statistics Cognetti de Martiis. Working Papers 201611, University of Turin.
- Zoltán Elekes & Balázs Lengyel, 2016. "Related trade linkages, foreign firms, and employment growth in less developed regions," Papers in Evolutionary Economic Geography (PEEG) 1620, Utrecht University, Department of Human Geography and Spatial Planning, Group Economic Geography, revised Aug 2016.
- Negriu, A., 2015. "Equilibrium Type of Competition with Horizontal Product Innovation," CeNDEF Working Papers 15-06, Universiteit van Amsterdam, Center for Nonlinear Dynamics in Economics and Finance.
- Daniela Garbin Praničević & Ana Zovko, 2016. "Perspective of Croatian tourism supported with ICT potential and ICT trends," Tourism and Hospitality Industry 04, University of Rijeka, Faculty of Tourism and Hospitality Management.
- Aranda Gutierrez, Ana, 2016. "Thank you for (not) smoking : Essays on organizational theory and strategy in a contested industry," Other publications TiSEM ec7e4803-0702-496c-8b36-8, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Ludovic Dibiaggio & Maryam Nasyar & Lionel Nesta, 2014. "Substitutability and complementarity of technological knowledge and the inventive performance of semiconductor companies," Sciences Po publications info:hdl:2441/43aq8ffdqb8, Sciences Po.
- Joern H. Block & Christian O. Fisch & Mirjam van Praag, 2016. "The Schumpeterian Entrepreneur: A Review of the Empirical Evidence on the Antecedents, Behavior, and Consequences of Innovative Entrepreneurship," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 16-072/VII, Tinbergen Institute.
- Danilov, Yury A. & Dustova, E.A., 2016. "Monitoring of the Global Competitiveness of the Russian Financial Market and Analysis of Measures for Its Improvement," Working Papers 1664, Russian Presidential Academy of National Economy and Public Administration.
- Peter N. Gal & Alexander Hijzen, 2016. "The Short-Term Impact of Product Market Reforms; A cross-country firm-level analysis," IMF Working Papers 16/116, International Monetary Fund.
- Koen Frenken, 2016. "A Complexity-Theoretic Perspective on Innovation Policy," Papers in Evolutionary Economic Geography (PEEG) 1619, Utrecht University, Department of Human Geography and Spatial Planning, Group Economic Geography, revised Aug 2016.
- Ugur, Mehmet & Awaworyi, Sefa & Solomon, Edna, 2016. "Technological innovation and employment in derived labour demand models: A hierarchical meta-regression analysis," MPRA Paper 73557, University Library of Munich, Germany.