Report NEP-CSE-2015-07-18This is the archive for NEP-CSE, a report on new working papers in the area of Economics of Strategic Management. JoÃ£o JosÃ© de Matos Ferreira issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Silvia Bertarelli & Chiara Lodi, 2015. "Innovation and exporting: a study on Eastern European firms," Working Papers 2015104, University of Ferrara, Department of Economics.
- Marek Urbaniak & Ricardo Paes Mamede, 2015. "System of financing innovation activities in the EU countries; Measuring the Impact of the Financial Crisis," Working papers wpaper83, Financialisation, Economy, Society & Sustainable Development (FESSUD) Project.
- Crescenzi, Riccardo & Pietrobelli, Carlo & Rabellotti, Roberta, 2014. "Innovation drivers, value chains and the geography of multinational corporations in Europe," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 51482, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Dominic, Theresia & Theuvsen, Ludwig, 2015. "Agribusiness Firm Resources and Performance: The Mediating Role of Strategic Management Practices," Discussion Papers 200324, Georg-August-Universitaet Goettingen, GlobalFood, Department of Agricultural Economics and Rural Development.
- INUI Tomohiko & ITO Keiko & MIYAKAWA Daisuke, 2015. "Export Experience, Product Differentiation, and Firm Survival in Export Markets," Discussion papers 15086, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- KAWAKAMI Atsushi & EDAMURA Kazuma, 2015. "Does Design Activity Stimulate Firm Productivity? (Japanese)," Discussion Papers (Japanese) 15041, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Marco Di Cintio & Emanuele Grassi, 2013. "Uncertainty, flexible labour relations and R&D expenditure," Working Papers EC0003, University of Salento; Department of Management, Economics, Mathematics and Statistics, revised Dec 2013.
- Jean P. Sepulveda & Claudio Bonilla, 2014. "Determinants of the Risk Attitude in Entrepreneurship: Evidence from Latin America," Past Working Papers 18, Universidad del Desarrollo, School of Business and Economics.
- Adam P. Balcerzak & Michal Bernard Pietrzak, 2015. "Human Development and Quality of Institutions in Highly Developed Countries," Working Papers 156/2015, Institute of Economic Research, revised Jul 2015.
- Angela Cheptea & Charlotte Emlinger & Katrine Latouche, 2015. "Do exporting firms benefit from retail internationalization? Evidence from France," IAW Discussion Papers 121, Institut für Angewandte Wirtschaftsforschung (IAW).
- Paul Bergin & Giancarlo Corsetti, 2015. "Beyond Competitive Devaluations: The Monetary Dimensions of Comparative Advantage," Discussion Papers 1516, Centre for Macroeconomics (CFM).
- Marcos Valdivia López, 2015. "Creation and Diffusion of Knowledge across Creative Industries in Metropolitan Areas: the cases of Mexico and Spain," Working Papers 08/15, Instituto Universitario de Análisis Económico y Social.
- Michael J. Dickstein & Eduardo Morales, 2015. "What do Exporters Know?," NBER Working Papers 21351, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.