Report NEP-CSE-2014-04-05This is the archive for NEP-CSE, a report on new working papers in the area of Economics of Strategic Management. Joao Jose de Matos Ferreira issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Vassilis Monastiriotis, 2014. "Origin of FDI and domestic productivity spillovers: does European FDI have a ‘productivity advantage’ in the ENP countries?," Europe in Question Discussion Paper Series of the London School of Economics (LEQs) 0, London School of Economics / European Institute.
- Beatrice d'Ippolito & Marcela Miozzo & Consoli Davide, 2014. "Knowledge systematisation, reconfiguration and the organisation of firms and industry: the case of design," Working paper serie RMT - Grenoble Ecole de Management hal-00962391, HAL.
- Dhyne, Emmanuel & Zurlo, Davide & Sandoz-Dit-Bragard, Charlotte & Chiriacescu, Bogdan & Cazacu, Ana-Maria & Lalinsky, Tibor & Biewen, Elena & Blank, Sven & Meinen, Philipp & Hagemejer, Jan & Tello, Pa, 2014. "Micro-based evidence of EU competitiveness: the CompNet database," Working Paper Series 1634, European Central Bank.
- Matthijs Janssen & Carolina Castaldi & Alexander Alexiev, 2014. "Dynamic capabilities for service innovation: conceptualization and measurement," Working Papers 14-07, Eindhoven Center for Innovation Studies, revised Mar 2014.
- Joseph E. Stiglitz, 2014. "Intellectual Property Rights, the Pool of Knowledge, and Innovation," NBER Working Papers 20014, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Certan, Simion & Certan, Ion, 2013. "Considerations on the intellectual potential creativity," MPRA Paper 55004, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Raphaël Chiappini, 2014. "Institutional Determinants of Japanese Outward FDI in the Manufacturing Industry," GREDEG Working Papers 2014-11, Groupe de REcherche en Droit, Economie, Gestion (GREDEG CNRS), University of Nice Sophia Antipolis.
- Ivan Faiella & Alessandro Mistretta, 2014. "Firms' energy costs and competitiveness in Italy," Questioni di Economia e Finanza (Occasional Papers) 214, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Turek Rahoveanu, Adrian & Turek Rahoveanu, Maria Magdalena, 2013. "Performance evaluation of production structures in agricultural holdings – case study," MPRA Paper 55003, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Makram El-Shagi & Claus Michelsen & Sebastian Rosenschon, 2014. "Regulation, Innovation and Technology Diffusion: Evidence from Building Energy Efficiency Standards in Germany," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 1371, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Cette, G., 2014. "Does ICT remain a powerful engine of growth?," Working papers 476, Banque de France.
- Frolov, Daniil & Shulimova, Anna, 2014. "The Institutionalization of Socio-Responsible Business: Global Trends and Regional Features," MPRA Paper 54963, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Angela Garcia Calvo, 2014. "Industrial Upgrading in Mixed Market Economies: The Spanish Case," Europe in Question Discussion Paper Series of the London School of Economics (LEQs) 3, London School of Economics / European Institute.
- Johnson, Michael E. & Benin, Samuel & You, Liangzhi & Diao, Xinshen & Chilonda, Pius & Kennedy, Adam, 2014. "Exploring strategic priorities for regional agricultural research and development investments in southern Africa:," IFPRI discussion papers 1318, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- ISHIWATA Ayako & Petr MATOUS & TODO Yasuyuki, 2014. "Effects of Business Networks on Firm Growth in a Cluster of Microenterprises: Evidence from rural Ethiopia," Discussion papers 14014, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).