Report NEP-CSE-2013-06-24This is the archive for NEP-CSE, a report on new working papers in the area of Economics of Strategic Management. Joao Jose de Matos Ferreira issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Bernhard Dachs & Bernd Ebersberger, 2013. "The Effects of Production Offshoring on R&D and Innovation in the Home Country," FIW Research Reports series V-001, FIW.
- Ana Paula Faria & Natália Barbosa & Vasco Eiriz, 2013. "Firms’ innovation across regions: an exploratory study," NIPE Working Papers 12/2013, NIPE - Universidade do Minho.
- Item repec:dgr:unumer:2013028 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Anna Bottasso & Carolina Castagnetti & Maurizio Conti, 2013. "R&D, innovation and knowledge spillovers: An empirical reappraisal based on cross sectional dependence," DEM Working Papers Series 045, University of Pavia, Department of Economics and Management.
- Krzysztof Szczygielski & Wojciech Grabowski & Richard Woodward, 2013. "External vs Internal Determinants of Firm Technology Strategy:Evidence from the Polish Services Sector," CASE Network Studies and Analyses 0454, CASE-Center for Social and Economic Research.
- Krzysztof Szczygielski & Wojciech Grabowski & Richard Woodward, 2013. "Innovation and the Growth of Service Firms:The Polish Case," CASE Network Studies and Analyses 0453, CASE-Center for Social and Economic Research.
- E. Marrocu & S. Usai & R. Paci, 2013. "Networks, proximities and inter-firm knowledge exchanges," Working Paper CRENoS 201311, Centre for North South Economic Research, University of Cagliari and Sassari, Sardinia.
- Christian Rupietta & Uschi Backes-Gellner, 2013. "Combining knowledge stock and knowledge flow to generate superior incremental innovation performance - Evidence from Swiss manufacturing," Economics of Education Working Paper Series 0089, University of Zurich, Department of Business Administration (IBW), revised Apr 2017.
- Krogmann, Yin & Riedel, Nadine & Schwalbe, Ulrich, 2013. "Inter-firm R&D networks in pharmaceutical biotechnology: What determines firm's centrality-based partnering capability," FZID Discussion Papers 75-2013, University of Hohenheim, Center for Research on Innovation and Services (FZID).
- Vítor Caldeirinha & J. Augusto Felício & Andreia Dionísio, 2013. "Effect of the container terminal characteristics on performance," CEFAGE-UE Working Papers 2013_13, University of Evora, CEFAGE-UE (Portugal).
- Hasan, Syed M. & Klaiber, H. Allen & Sheldon, Ian, 2013. "Selection and Agglomeration Impact on Firm's Productivity: A Study of Taiwan's Manufacturing Sector," 2013 Annual Meeting, August 4-6, 2013, Washington, D.C. 149743, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Teresa C. Fort & John Haltiwanger & Ron S. Jarmin & Javier Miranda, 2013. "How Firms Respond to Business Cycles: The Role of Firm Age and Firm Size," Working Papers 13-30, Center for Economic Studies, U.S. Census Bureau.
- Nyström, Kristina & Elvung, Gulzat Zhetibaeva, 2013. "New firms and labor market entrants: Is there a wage penalty for employment in new firms?," Working Paper Series in Economics and Institutions of Innovation 319, Royal Institute of Technology, CESIS - Centre of Excellence for Science and Innovation Studies.
- Kanter, Christopher A. & Hueth, Brent & Gould, Brian W., 2013. "A Comparative Efficiency Analysis of Cooperative and Non-cooperative Dairy Manufacturing Firms," 2013 Annual Meeting, August 4-6, 2013, Washington, D.C. 150497, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Cui, Jingbo, 2013. "Firm Structure, Environmental Regulation, and Manufacturing Activities," 2013 Annual Meeting, August 4-6, 2013, Washington, D.C. 150185, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.