Report NEP-CSE-2011-07-21This is the archive for NEP-CSE, a report on new working papers in the area of Economics of Strategic Management. Joao Jose de Matos Ferreira issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
Subscribe to this report: email or RSS.
Other reports in NEP-CSE
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:cms:1icm11:2011-034_250 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Rune Dahl Fitjar & Andrés Rodríguez-Pose, 2011. "Firm collaboration and modes of innovation in Norway," Working Papers 2011-12, Instituto Madrileño de Estudios Avanzados (IMDEA) Ciencias Sociales.
- Braha, Dan & Stacey, Blake & Bar-Yam, Yaneer, 2011. "Corporate competition: A self-organized network," MPRA Paper 32142, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Item repec:cms:1icm11:2011-038_329 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Martinho, Vítor João Pereira Domingues, 2011. "Agglomeration and interregional mobility of labor in Portugal," MPRA Paper 32203, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Sebastian Nielen & Alexander Schiersch, 2011. "Temporary Agency Work and Firm Competitiveness: Evidence from German Manufacturing Firms," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 1135, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Madhavan, Ravi & Mahoney, Joseph T., 2011. "Evidence-Based Management in "Macro" Areas: The Case of Strategic Management," Working Papers 11-0105, University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign, College of Business.
- Giovanni Pica & José V. Rodriguez Mora, 2011. "Who's Afraid of a Globalized World? Foreign Direct Investments, Local Knowledge and Allocation of Talents," Working Papers 404, IGIER (Innocenzo Gasparini Institute for Economic Research), Bocconi University.
- Francesco Bogliacino & Matteo Lucchese & Mario Pianta, 2011. "Job creation in business services:Innovation, Demand, Polarisation," Working Papers 1107, University of Urbino Carlo Bo, Department of Economics, Society & Politics - Scientific Committee - L. Stefanini & G. Travaglini, revised 2011.
- Ron Martin & Peter Sunley, 2011. "Conceptualising Cluster Evolution: Beyond the Life-Cycle Model?," Papers in Evolutionary Economic Geography (PEEG) 1112, Utrecht University, Department of Human Geography and Spatial Planning, Group Economic Geography, revised Jul 2011.
- Matteo Lucchese, 2011. "Innovation, demand and structural change in Europe," Working Papers 1109, University of Urbino Carlo Bo, Department of Economics, Society & Politics - Scientific Committee - L. Stefanini & G. Travaglini, revised 2011.
- Jaynes, Gerald D., 2011. "Equilibrium and Strategic Communication in the Adverse Selection Insurance Model," Working Papers 91, Yale University, Department of Economics.
- Neil McCulloch & Edmund Malesky, 2011. "Does better local governance improve district growth performance in Indonesia?," Working Paper Series 1711, Department of Economics, University of Sussex Business School.
- Oliver Budzinski & Janina Satzer, 2011. "Sports Business and Multisided Markets: Towards a New Analytical Framework? (Long Version)," Working Papers 109/11, University of Southern Denmark, Department of Sociology, Environmental and Business Economics.
- Graevenitz, Georg von & Weber, Richard, 2011. "How to Educate Entrepreneurs?," Discussion Papers in Business Administration 12280, University of Munich, Munich School of Management.
- Argandoña, Antonio, 2011. "Stakeholder theory and value creation," IESE Research Papers D/922, IESE Business School.