Report NEP-CSE-2010-04-04This is the archive for NEP-CSE, a report on new working papers in the area of Economics of Strategic Management. Joao Jose de Matos Ferreira issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Pierre Blanchard & Carl Gaigné & Claude Mathieu, 2010. "The International Strategy of Firms: the Role of Endogenous Product Differentiation," Working Papers SMART - LERECO 10-02, INRA UMR SMART-LERECO.
- Degner, Harald, 2010. "Windows of technological opportunity: do technological booms influence the relationship between firm size and innovativeness?," FZID Discussion Papers 15-2010, University of Hohenheim, Center for Research on Innovation and Services (FZID).
- Christ, Julian P., 2010. "The geography and co-location of European technology-specific co-inventorship networks," FZID Discussion Papers 14-2010, University of Hohenheim, Center for Research on Innovation and Services (FZID).
- E. Bacchiega & E. Randon & L. Zirulia, 2010. "Strategic Accessibility Competition," Working Papers 696, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
- Rodrigo Martins & Fernando Ribeiro Serra & AndrÃ© da Silva Leite & Manuel Portugal Ferreira & Dan Li, 2010. "Transactions Cost Theory influence in strategy research: A review through a bibliometric study in leading journals," Working Papers 61, globADVANTAGE, Polytechnic Institute of Leiria.
- Vaz, Margarida & Silva, João Albino & Manso, José Pires, 2010. "Regional expression of tourism development," MPRA Paper 21716, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Filippetti, Andrea & Peyrache, Antonio, 2010. "The Dynamic of Technological Capabilities of Countries: A Dual Approach Using Composite Indicators & Data Envelopment Analysis," MPRA Paper 21629, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Breznitz, Shiri M. & Tahvanainen, Antti-Jussi, 2010. "Cluster Sustainability in Peripheral Regions: A case study on Israel's and Finland's biotechnology industries," Discussion Papers 1212, The Research Institute of the Finnish Economy.