Report NEP-CSE-2009-12-19This is the archive for NEP-CSE, a report on new working papers in the area of Economics of Strategic Management. Joao Jose de Matos Ferreira issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
Subscribe to this report: email or RSS.
Other reports in NEP-CSE
The following items were announced in this report:
- Köhler, Christian & Sofka, Wolfgang & Grimpe, Christoph, 2009. "Selectivity in search strategies for innovation: from incremental to radical, from manufacturing to services," ZEW Discussion Papers 09-066, ZEW - Leibniz Centre for European Economic Research.
- Schmiele, Anja, 2009. "Drivers for international innovation activities in developed and emerging countries," ZEW Discussion Papers 09-064, ZEW - Leibniz Centre for European Economic Research.
- A. Spithoven & B. Clarysse & M. Knockaert, 2009. "Building Absorptive Capacity to Organise Inbound Open Innovation in Low Tech Industries," Working Papers of Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, Ghent University, Belgium 09/606, Ghent University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration.
- Czarnitzki, Dirk & Wastyn, Annelies, 2009. "Does professional knowledge management improve innovation performance at the firm level?," ZEW Discussion Papers 09-067, ZEW - Leibniz Centre for European Economic Research.
- Item repec:bai:series:wp0025 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Laura Alfaro & Maggie Chen, 2009. "The Global Agglomeration of Multinational Firms," NBER Working Papers 15576, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- M. Knockaert & A. Spithoven, 2009. "When do firm-technology intermediary interactions result in cognitive capacity additionality," Working Papers of Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, Ghent University, Belgium 09/609, Ghent University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration.
- Margarida Catarino & Aurora A.C. Teixeira, 2009. "International R&D cooperation: the perceptions of SMEs and Intermediaries," FEP Working Papers 344, Universidade do Porto, Faculdade de Economia do Porto.
- Luís Pinheiro & Aurora A.C. Teixeira, 2009. "Bridging University-Firm relationships and Open Innovation literature: a critical synthesis," FEP Working Papers 346, Universidade do Porto, Faculdade de Economia do Porto.
- Nobuyuki Hanaki & Ryo Nakajima & Yoshiaki Ogura, 2009. "The Dynamics of R&D Network in the IT Industry," Tsukuba Economics Working Papers 2009-014, Faculty of Humanities and Social Sciences, University of Tsukuba.
- Marjit, Sugata & Kabiraj, Tarun & Dutta, Arijita, 2009. "Strategic Under-utilization of Patents and Entry Deterrence: The Case of Pharmaceutical Industry," MPRA Paper 19157, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Pita Barros, Pedro & Medalho Pereira, Isabel, 2009. "Health Care and Health Outcomes of Migrants: Evidence from Portugal," MPRA Paper 18201, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Mário Pedro Ferreira & Susana Costa e Silva, 2009. "Domestic Impact of Internationalisation: The case of JM," Working Papers de Gestão (Management Working Papers) 12, Católica Porto Business School, Universidade Católica Portuguesa.
- Mendonça, Joana & Grimpe, Christoph, 2009. "Skill composition and regional entrepreneurship: a comparative study between Germany and Portugal," ZEW Discussion Papers 09-060, ZEW - Leibniz Centre for European Economic Research.
- Michael Landesmann & Sebastian Leitner & Robert Stehrer & Terry Ward, 2009. "Skills and Industrial Competitiveness," wiiw Research Reports 356, The Vienna Institute for International Economic Studies, wiiw.
- Dnilson Carlos Dias & Jean dos Santos Nascimento & Rosângela A. Soares Fernandes, 2009. "Fatores Institucionais, Desenvolvimento e Competitividade Econômica: o Caso dos Países da América Latina," Working papers - Textos para Discussao do Curso de Ciencias Economicas da UFG 008, Curso de Ciencias Economicas da Universidade Federal de Goias - FACE.
- M. Sanders & U. Weitzel, 2009. "Institutions and the Allocation of Entrepreneurial Talent between Productive and Destructive Activities," Working Papers 09-36, Utrecht School of Economics.