Report NEP-CSE-2009-12-19This is the archive for NEP-CSE, a report on new working papers in the area of Economics of Strategic Management. Joao Jose de Matos Ferreira issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Köhler, Christian & Sofka, Wolfgang & Grimpe, Christoph, 2009. "Selectivity in search strategies for innovation: from incremental to radical, from manufacturing to services," ZEW Discussion Papers 09-066, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Schmiele, Anja, 2009. "Drivers for international innovation activities in developed and emerging countries," ZEW Discussion Papers 09-064, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- A. Spithoven & B. Clarysse & M. Knockaert, 2009. "Building Absorptive Capacity to Organise Inbound Open Innovation in Low Tech Industries," Working Papers of Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, Ghent University, Belgium 09/606, Ghent University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration.
- Czarnitzki, Dirk & Wastyn, Annelies, 2009. "Does professional knowledge management improve innovation performance at the firm level?," ZEW Discussion Papers 09-067, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Annamaria Fiore & Maria Jennifer Grisorio & Francesco Prota, 2009. "Do we really need regional innovation agencies? Some insights from the experience of an Italian region," series 0025, Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche e Metodi Matematici - Università di Bari, revised Nov 2009.
- Laura Alfaro & Maggie Chen, 2009. "The Global Agglomeration of Multinational Firms," NBER Working Papers 15576, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- M. Knockaert & A. Spithoven, 2009. "When do firm-technology intermediary interactions result in cognitive capacity additionality," Working Papers of Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, Ghent University, Belgium 09/609, Ghent University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration.
- Margarida Catarino & Aurora A.C. Teixeira, 2009. "International R&D cooperation: the perceptions of SMEs and Intermediaries," FEP Working Papers 344, Universidade do Porto, Faculdade de Economia do Porto.
- Luís Pinheiro & Aurora A.C. Teixeira, 2009. "Bridging University-Firm relationships and Open Innovation literature: a critical synthesis," FEP Working Papers 346, Universidade do Porto, Faculdade de Economia do Porto.
- Nobuyuki Hanaki & Ryo Nakajima & Yoshiaki Ogura, 2009. "The Dynamics of R&D Network in the IT Industry," Tsukuba Economics Working Papers 2009-014, Economics, Graduate School of Humanities and Social Sciences, University of Tsukuba.
- Marjit, Sugata & Kabiraj, Tarun & Dutta, Arijita, 2009. "Strategic Under-utilization of Patents and Entry Deterrence: The Case of Pharmaceutical Industry," MPRA Paper 19157, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Pita Barros, Pedro & Medalho Pereira, Isabel, 2009. "Health Care and Health Outcomes of Migrants: Evidence from Portugal," MPRA Paper 18201, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Mário Pedro Ferreira & Susana Costa e Silva, 2009. "Domestic Impact of Internationalisation: The case of JM," Working Papers de Gestão (Management Working Papers) 12, Faculdade de Economia e Gestão, Universidade Católica Portuguesa (Porto).
- Mendonça, Joana & Grimpe, Christoph, 2009. "Skill composition and regional entrepreneurship: a comparative study between Germany and Portugal," ZEW Discussion Papers 09-060, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Michael Landesmann & Sebastian Leitner & Robert Stehrer & Terry Ward, 2009. "Skills and Industrial Competitiveness," wiiw Research Reports 356, The Vienna Institute for International Economic Studies, wiiw.
- Dnilson Carlos Dias & Jean dos Santos Nascimento & Rosângela Aparecida Soares Fernandes, 2009. "Fatores Institucionais, Desenvolvimento e Competitividade Econômica: o Caso dos Países da América Latina," Working papers - Textos para Discussao do Curso de Ciencias Economicas da UFG 008, Curso de Ciencias Economicas da Universidade Federal de Goias - FACE.
- M. Sanders & U. Weitzel, 2009. "Institutions and the Allocation of Entrepreneurial Talent between Productive and Destructive Activities," Working Papers 09-36, Utrecht School of Economics.