Report NEP-CSE-2009-04-18This is the archive for NEP-CSE, a report on new working papers in the area of Economics of Strategic Management. Joao Jose de Matos Ferreira issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Reuben, Ernesto & Suetens, Sigrid, 2009. "Revisiting Strategic versus Non-Strategic Cooperation," IZA Discussion Papers 4107, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Joze P. Damijan & Crt Kostevc & Matija Rojec, 2009. "Does Innovation Help the Good or the Poor Performing Firms?," LICOS Discussion Papers 23009, LICOS - Centre for Institutions and Economic Performance, KU Leuven.
- Zoltán J. Ács & László Szerb, 2009. "The global entrepreneurship index (GEINDEX)," Jena Economic Research Papers 2009-028, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena.
- Xavier Giroud & Holger M. Mueller, 2009. "Does Corporate Governance Matter in Competitive Industries?," NBER Working Papers 14877, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- MATSUURA Toshiyuki & SUNADA Mitsuru, 2009. "Measurement of the Consumer Benefit of Competition in Retail Outlets," Discussion papers 09015, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Pol Antràs & C. Fritz Foley, 2009. "Regional Trade Integration and Multinational Firm Strategies," NBER Working Papers 14891, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Kiyoyasu Tanaka, 2009. "Vertical Foreign Direct Investment: Evidence from Japanese and U.S. Multinational Enterprises," Global COE Hi-Stat Discussion Paper Series gd08-046, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.