Report NEP-CSE-2009-01-10This is the archive for NEP-CSE, a report on new working papers in the area of Economics of Strategic Management. Joao Jose de Matos Ferreira issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Lorraine Uhlaner & Petra Gibcus & Niek Timmermans & Marta Berent-Braun, 2009. "The Relationship between Successor, Planning Characteristics, and the Transfer Process on Post-Transfer Profitability in SMEs," Scales Research Reports H200901, EIM Business and Policy Research.
- Gay, Brigitte, 2008. "Firm dynamic governance of global innovation by means of flexible networks of connections," MPRA Paper 12525, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Fumiko Hayashi & Zhu Wang, 2009. "Product innovation and network survival in the U.S. ATM and debit card network industry," Research Working Paper RWP 08-14, Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City.
- Brita Bye & Taran Fæhn & Leo A. Grünfeld, 2008. "Growth policy in a small, open economy. Domestic innovation and learning from abroad," Discussion Papers 572, Research Department of Statistics Norway.
- Olson, Kent D. & Zakharova, Lena, 2008. "Recent Changes in Crop Production Costs and Implications for Regional Competitiveness," Staff Papers 46017, University of Minnesota, Department of Applied Economics.
- Ilir Maçi & Kresimir Zigic, 2008. "Competition Policy and Market Leaders," CERGE-EI Working Papers wp375, The Center for Economic Research and Graduate Education - Economic Institute, Prague.