Report NEP-CSE-2008-12-01This is the archive for NEP-CSE, a report on new working papers in the area of Economics of Strategic Management. Joao Jose de Matos Ferreira issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Enrique Ogliastri, 2008. "Strategy and Structure in Civil Society Organizations in Latin America and Spain: A Four-Stage Model," Working Papers Economia wp08-28, Instituto de Empresa, Area of Economic Environment.
- Item repec:hal:wpaper:halshs-00339159_v1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Nicholas Ziros, 2008. "The bargaining set in strategic market games," University of Cyprus Working Papers in Economics 8-2008, University of Cyprus Department of Economics.
- Martina Kauffeld-Monz & Michael Fritsch, 2008. "Who are the brokers of knowledge in regional systems of innovation? A multi-actor network analysis," Jena Economic Research Papers 2008-089, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena.
- Martin Woerter & Stephen Roper, 2008. "Openness and Innovation - Home and Export Demand Effects on Manufacturing Innovation: Panel Data Evidence for Ireland and Switzerland," KOF Working papers 08-210, KOF Swiss Economic Institute, ETH Zurich.
- Item repec:hal:journl:halshs-00340409_v1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:eim:papers:h200819 is not listed on IDEAS anymore