Report NEP-CSE-2008-08-14This is the archive for NEP-CSE, a report on new working papers in the area of Economics of Strategic Management. Joao Jose de Matos Ferreira issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Zoltan J. Acs & Jose Ernesto Amoros, 2008. "Entrepreneurship and Competitiveness Dynamics in Latin America," Jena Economic Research Papers 2008-059, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena, Max-Planck-Institute of Economics.
- L, lakshmanan & S, Chinngaihlian & Raj, Rajesh, 2007. "Competitiveness of India's Manufacturing Sector: An Assessment of Related Issues," MPRA Paper 9801, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 16 Jan 2008.
- Fujita, Mai, 2008. "Value Chain Dynamics and Growth of Local Firms:The Case of Motorcycle Industry in Vietnam," IDE Discussion Papers 161, Institute of Developing Economies, Japan External Trade Organization(JETRO).
- Item repec:dgr:eureri:1765012903 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Sean Dougherty & Richard Herd & Thomas Chalaux & Abdul Erumban, 2008. "India's Growth Pattern and Obstacles to Higher Growth," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 623, OECD Publishing.
- Gokhan Yilmaz & Rauf Gonenc, 2008. "How did the Turkish Industry Respond to Increased Competitive Pressures, 1998-2007?," Working Papers 0804, Research and Monetary Policy Department, Central Bank of the Republic of Turkey.
- Lukas Lengauer & Eva Nussmüller & Michaela Trippl & Franz Tödtling, 2008. "Innovation and Knowledge Sourcing in the Vienna ICT Manufacturing Sector," SRE-Disc sre-disc-2008_04, Institute for Multilevel Governance and Development, Department of Socioeconomics, Vienna University of Economics and Business.
- Item repec:acb:camaaa:2008-24 is not listed on IDEAS anymore