Report NEP-CSE-2008-07-14This is the archive for NEP-CSE, a report on new working papers in the area of Economics of Strategic Management. Joao Jose de Matos Ferreira issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Alexander Coad, 2008. "Distance to Frontier and Appropriate Business Strategy," Papers on Economics and Evolution 2008-07, Philipps University Marburg, Department of Geography.
- Henrekson, Magnus & Johansson, Dan, 2008. "Competencies and Institutions Fostering High-growth Firms," Ratio Working Papers 123, The Ratio Institute.
- TAKECHI Kazutaka, 2008. "International Strategic Alliances for Local Market Entry: Direct Launches versus Marketing Alliances in Pharmaceuticals," Discussion papers 08022, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- OKAZAKI Tetsuji, 2008. "Industrial Development, Firm Dynamics and Patterns of Productivity Growth: The Case of the Cotton-spinning Industry in Prewar Japan, 1894-1924," Discussion papers 08021, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Helmut Dietl & Markus Lang & Martin Lutzenberger & Stephan Wagner, 2008. "RFID-based Entry into the German B2B Parcel Market and its Effect on Competitive Strategies, Prices and Market Shares: The Case of Red Parcel Post," Working Papers 0084, University of Zurich, Institute for Strategy and Business Economics (ISU), revised Oct 2009.
- Herings, P.J.J. & Peeters, R.J.A.P. & Yang, M., 2008. "Competition against peer-to-peer networks," Research Memorandum 020, Maastricht University, Maastricht Research School of Economics of Technology and Organization (METEOR).
- Michiel Bijlsma & Viktoria Kocsis & Nelli Valmari, 2008. "Competition and access price regulation in the broadband market," CPB Discussion Paper 106, CPB Netherlands Bureau for Economic Policy Analysis.
- Reardon, Thomas & Gulati, Ashok, 2008. "The supermarket revolution in developing countries: Policies for "competitiveness with inclusiveness"," Policy briefs 2, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Sylvain Barde, 2008. "Knowledge spillovers and the equilibrium location of vertically linked industries: the return of the black hole," Documents de Travail de l'OFCE 2008-05, Observatoire Francais des Conjonctures Economiques (OFCE).