Report NEP-CSE-2008-04-21This is the archive for NEP-CSE, a report on new working papers in the area of Economics of Strategic Management. Joao Jose de Matos Ferreira issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- M. van Leuvensteijn & C. Kok SÃ¸rensen & J.A. Bikker & A.A.R.J.M. van Rixtel, 2008. "Impact of bank competition on the interest rate pass-through in the euro area," Working Papers 08-08, Utrecht School of Economics.
- Tommy Clausen, 2008. "Firm heterogeneity within industries: How important is “industry” to innovation?," Working Papers on Innovation Studies 20080410, Centre for Technology, Innovation and Culture, University of Oslo.
- Item repec:dgr:unumer:2008024 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Todorut, Amalia Venera, 2008. "Innovation,Flexibility, Change-Premises of Organizational Development," MPRA Paper 7968, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Michael Stastny & Martin Zagler, 2007. "Empirical Evidence on Growth and Volatility," RSCAS Working Papers 2007/22, European University Institute.
- Moga, Liliana Mihaela & Virlanuta, Florina Oana & Buhociu, Florin Marian, 2007. "Value based information systems for small and medium enterprises," MPRA Paper 7953, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Fernando A. Ribeiro Serra & Manuel Portugal Ferreira & MaurÃcio Fernandes Pereira & Juliano Lissoni, 2008. "Evoluã‡Ãƒo Da Pesquisa Brasileira Em Resource-Based View (Rbv): Estudo Dos Enanpad Na Ãrea De Estratã‰Gia Entre 1997 - 2006," Working Papers 9, globADVANTAGE, Polytechnic Institute of Leiria.
- Christoph Böhringer & Knut Einar Rosendahl, 2008. "Strategic Partitioning of Emissions Allowances. Under the EU Emission Trading Scheme," Discussion Papers 538, Research Department of Statistics Norway.
- Reisinger, Markus & Schnitzer, Monika, 2008. "A Model of Vertical Oligopolistic Competition," Discussion Papers in Economics 3189, University of Munich, Department of Economics.