Report NEP-CSE-2007-09-16This is the archive for NEP-CSE, a report on new working papers in the area of Economics of Strategic Management. Joao Jose de Matos Ferreira issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Olivier BROSSARD (LEREPS-GRES) & Jérôme VICENTE (LEREPS-GRES), 2007. "Cognitive & Relational Distance in Alliance Networks: Evidence on the Knowledge Value Chain in the European ICT Sector," Cahiers du GRES (2002-2009) 2007-18, Groupement de Recherches Economiques et Sociales.
- Ibrahim, M.K.M. & Ribbers, P.M.A. & Bettonvil, B.W.M., 2007. "Human Knowledge Resources and Interorganizational Systems," ERIM Report Series Research in Management ERS-2007-046-LIS, Erasmus Research Institute of Management (ERIM), ERIM is the joint research institute of the Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University and the Erasmus School of Economics (ESE) at Erasmus University Rotterdam.
- Item repec:dgr:eureri:300011710 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Flavia Cortelezzi & Giovanni Villani, 2007. "Strategic Technology Adoption and Market Dynamics as Option Games," Quaderni DSEMS 14-2007, Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche, Matematiche e Statistiche, Universita' di Foggia.
- Koethenbuerger, Marko & Lockwood, Ben, 2007. "Does Tax Competition Really Promote Growth?," The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS) 810, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.
- Jaime Alonso-Carrera & Xavier Raurich, 2007. "Growth, Sectoral Composition, And The Wealth Of Nations," CAMA Working Papers 2007-15, Centre for Applied Macroeconomic Analysis, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.