Report NEP-CSE-2007-09-02This is the archive for NEP-CSE, a report on new working papers in the area of Economics of Strategic Management. Joao Jose de Matos Ferreira issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- E. Van De Velde & B. Clarysse & M. Wright & G. Rayp & J. Bruneel, 2007. "Exploring the Boundary between Entrepreneurship and Corporate Venturing: From Assisted Spin-outs to Entrepreneurial Spin-offs," Working Papers of Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, Ghent University, Belgium 07/472, Ghent University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration.
- Uwe Cantner & Maximilian Goethner & Andreas Meder, 2007. "Prior knowledge and entrepreneurial innovative success," Jena Economic Research Papers 2007-052, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena, Max-Planck-Institute of Economics.
- Item repec:dgr:kubcen:200738 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:dgr:kubcen:200732 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Andrea Galeotti & Sanjeev Goyal, 2007. "A Theory of Strategic Diffusion," Economics Discussion Papers 635, University of Essex, Department of Economics.
- Zhang, Junfu, 2007. "The Advantage of Experienced Start-Up Founders in Venture Capital Acquisition: Evidence from Serial Entrepreneurs," IZA Discussion Papers 2964, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Yan-leung Cheung & J. Thomas Connelly & Piman Limpaphayom & Lynda Zhou, 2005. "Do Investors Really Value Corporate Governance? Evidence from the Hong Kong Market," Working Papers 222005, Hong Kong Institute for Monetary Research.
- Kikuchi, Toru, 2007. "Network Externalities and Comparative Advantage," MPRA Paper 4613, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Kozo Kiyota & Shujiro Urata, 2007. "The Role of Multinational Firms in International Trade: The Case of Japan," Working Papers 560, Research Seminar in International Economics, University of Michigan.
- Item repec:dgr:rugggd:gd-88 is not listed on IDEAS anymore