Report NEP-CSE-2007-08-18This is the archive for NEP-CSE, a report on new working papers in the area of Economics of Strategic Management. Joao Jose de Matos Ferreira issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Marin, Dalia & Verdier, Thierry, 2007. "Competing in Organizations: Firm Heterogeneity and International Trade," Discussion Paper Series of SFB/TR 15 Governance and the Efficiency of Economic Systems 207, Free University of Berlin, Humboldt University of Berlin, University of Bonn, University of Mannheim, University of Munich.
- Van De Woestyne, M. & Devos,G. & Van den Broeck, H., 2007. "A contingency approach to innovation management: a cross-case competition," Vlerick Leuven Gent Management School Working Paper Series 2007-20, Vlerick Leuven Gent Management School.
- Item repec:rim:rimwps:08-07 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Svein Olav Nås, 2007. "Industrial structure, business demography and innovation," Working Papers on Innovation Studies 20070611, Centre for Technology, Innovation and Culture, University of Oslo.
- Lundin, Nannan & Schwaag Serger, Sylvia, 2007. "Globalization of R&D and China – Empirical Observations and Policy Implications," Working Paper Series 710, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.