Report NEP-CSE-2007-01-06This is the archive for NEP-CSE, a report on new working papers in the area of Economics of Strategic Management. Joao Jose de Matos Ferreira issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Kakwani, Nanak & Neri, Marcelo Cortes & Hyun, H. Son, 2006. "Linkages between Growth, Poverty and the Labour Market," Economics Working Papers (Ensaios Economicos da EPGE) 634, FGV/EPGE Escola Brasileira de Economia e Finanças, Getulio Vargas Foundation (Brazil).
- Michael G. Papaioannou, 2006. "Exchange Rate Risk Measurement and Management: Issues and Approaches for Firms," IMF Working Papers 06/255, International Monetary Fund.
- Eva Gutierrez, 2006. "Export Performance and External Competitiveness in the former Yugoslav Republic of Macedonia," IMF Working Papers 06/261, International Monetary Fund.
- Abbas Mirakhor & Iqbal Mehdi Zaidi, 2006. "Rethinking the Governance of the International Monetary Fund," IMF Working Papers 06/273, International Monetary Fund.
- Del Bono, Emilia & Vuri, Daniela, 2006. "Is It the Way She Moves? New Evidence on the Gender Wage Growth Gap in the Early Careers of Men and Women in Italy," IZA Discussion Papers 2523, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Cardoso, Ana Rute & Portela, Miguel & Sá, Carla & Alexandre, Fernando, 2006. "Demand for Higher Education Programs: The Impact of the Bologna Process," IZA Discussion Papers 2532, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).