Report NEP-CSE-2006-12-09This is the archive for NEP-CSE, a report on new working papers in the area of Economics of Strategic Management. Bernardo Batiz-Lazo issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:bep:unimip:1028 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:bep:unimip:1032 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Jan Boone & Delia Ionascu & Kresimir Zigic, 2006. "Trade Policy, Market Leaders and Endogenous Competition Intensity," CERGE-EI Working Papers wp311, The Center for Economic Research and Graduate Education - Economics Institute, Prague.
- Naghavi, Alireza & Ottaviano, Gianmarco, 2006. "Outsourcing, Complementary Innovations and Growth," CEPR Discussion Papers 5925, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Eckel, Carsten & Neary, J Peter, 2006. "Multi-Product Firms and Flexible Manufacturing in the Global Economy," CEPR Discussion Papers 5941, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Uhlaner, L.M. & Thurik, A.R., 2006. "Postmaterialism Influencing Total Entrepreneurial Activity across Nations," ERIM Report Series Research in Management ERS-2006-062-ORG, Erasmus Research Institute of Management (ERIM), ERIM is the joint research institute of the Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University and the Erasmus School of Economics (ESE) at Erasmus University Rotterdam.
- Item repec:hal:papers:halshs-00112551_v1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Jörnsten, Kurt & Ubøe, Jan, 2006. "Strategic pricing of commodities," Discussion Papers 2006/19, Department of Business and Management Science, Norwegian School of Economics.
- Bjerksund, Petter & Myksvoll, Bjarte & Stensland, Gunnar, 2006. "Managing Flexible Load Contracts: Two simple strategies," Discussion Papers 2006/21, Department of Business and Management Science, Norwegian School of Economics.
- Prema-chandra Athukorala, 2006. "Multinational Enterprises and Manufacturing for Export in Developing Asian Countries: Emerging Patterns and Opportunities for Latecomers," Hi-Stat Discussion Paper Series d06-193, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Ann Hansford, Andrew Lymer and Catherine Pilkington, 2006. "IT Adoption Strategies and their Application to e-filing Self-Assessment Tax Returns: The Case of the UK," Taxation eJournal of Tax Research , ATAX, University of New South Wales.
- Randall S. Jones & Tadashi Yokoyama, 2006. "Upgrading Japan's Innovation System to Sustain Economic Growth," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 527, OECD Publishing.