Report NEP-CSE-2006-11-12This is the archive for NEP-CSE, a report on new working papers in the area of Economics of Strategic Management. Bernardo Batiz-Lazo issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Di Minin, Alberto & Palmberg, Christopher, 2006. "A case for non-globalization? The organisation of r&d in the wireless telecommunications industry," Discussion Papers 1047, The Research Institute of the Finnish Economy.
- Evan Rawley, 2006. "How Do Mobile Information Technology Networks Affect Firm Strategy and Performance? Firm-Level Evidence from Taxicab Fleets," Working Papers 06-28, NET Institute, revised Oct 2006.
- Item repec:pit:wpaper:235 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Ferreira, Joao & Leitão, João & Raposo, Mario, 2006. "The role of Entrepreneurial Universities in interfacing Competitive Advantages: The Case of Beira Interior region (Portugal)," MPRA Paper 486, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Stephen Ryan & Catherine Tucker, 2006. "Heterogeneity and the Dynamics of Technology Adoption," Working Papers 06-26, NET Institute, revised Oct 2006.
- P. Van De Weghe & W. Bruggeman, 2006. "The Impact of the Number of Performance Measures and Incentive Framing on Performance in a Multidimensional Task Environment," Working Papers of Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, Ghent University, Belgium 06/404, Ghent University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration.
- Christopher R. Knittel & Victor Stango, 2006. "Strategic Incompatibility in ATM Markets," Working Papers 06-08, NET Institute, revised Sep 2006.