Report NEP-CSE-2006-10-07This is the archive for NEP-CSE, a report on new working papers in the area of Economics of Strategic Management. Bernardo Batiz-Lazo issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Nicolai J. Foss & Ibuki Ishikawa, 2006. "Towards a Dynamic Resource-Based View Insights from Austrian Capital and Entrepreneurship Theory," DRUID Working Papers 06-16, DRUID, Copenhagen Business School, Department of Industrial Economics and Strategy/Aalborg University, Department of Business Studies.
- Carmelo Rodríguez Álvarez, 2006. "Strategy-Proof Coalition Formation," Economic Working Papers at Centro de Estudios Andaluces E2006/11, Centro de Estudios Andaluces.
- Men-Andri Benz & Egon Franck & Urs Meister, 2005. "Strategic Choice of Celibacy in the Catholic Church," Working Papers 0042, University of Zurich, Institute for Strategy and Business Economics (ISU).
- Tavneet Suri, 2006. "Selection and Comparative Advantage in Technology Adoption," Working Papers 944, Economic Growth Center, Yale University.
- Bentzen, Jan & Madsen, Erik Strøjer & Smith, Valdemar, 2006. "The Growth Opportunities for SMEs?," Working Papers 06-3, University of Aarhus, Aarhus School of Business, Department of Economics.
- Ingrid Ott & Susanne Soretz, 2006. "Regional growth strategies: fiscal versus institutional governmental policies," Working Paper Series in Economics 30, University of Lüneburg, Institute of Economics.